Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I may be talking out of turn here but given the attention to detail, I would expect multiple stumps & bail animations. Right from a bail barely falling next to the stumps when a batsman inside edges the ball to the stumps and the bail flying high along with the stumps cartwheeling when a batsman is bowled of a 90mph thunderbolt.

Stumps and bails are not animated, they have physics applied to them at react accordingly, the stumps in this
shot have moved out of alignment and bails dropped forward.

Do you have any bit of IDEA how much on earth will it cost to get SACHIN TENDULKAR as an ENDORSER ??

I do. We couldn't come to an arrangement.

I've already posted the name further up.... Jeez...

...also, identified a few glaring problems in the supplied image:

attachment.php

The pitch being played on was rapidly wearing down as we set a short game in order to show how the pitch
will wear and vary over time. The two pitches looked near identical at the start of play.

There is a quite a bit in the image that is now better in the game, particularly the lighting (balanced better in
general) and also the grass.

I wouldn't have put this out but thought it was reasonable as a work in progress, that, and I am a firm
believer that talk is cheap and I needed to show you guys something.

In terms of marketing our game we still have the heavy artillery waiting for use when the time is right :yes

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Stumps and bails are not animated, they have physics applied to them at react accordingly, the stumps in this

The pitch being played on was rapidly wearing down as we set a short game in order to show how the pitch
will wear and vary over time. The two pitches looked near identical at the start of play.

There is a quite a bit in the image that is now better in the game, particularly the lighting (balanced better in
general) and also the grass.

I wouldn't have put this out but thought it was reasonable as a work in progress, that, and I am a firm
believer that talk is cheap and I needed to show you guys something.

In terms of marketing our game we still have the heavy artillery waiting for use when the time is right :yes

Thanks Ross....and as we have already mentioned before....really really appreciate it :cheers

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, where you playing at an international ground? As in, is there a difference in quality of pitches for international venues and level 1 venues?

----------

Also if the other players are clapping and celebrating before running in, how come the wicket keeper is so close? Was he keeping a little front? Or else having the others celebrate for so long is kind of weird. I would jump and clap or fist pump for second and half max. I would atleast walk to my team mate to congratulate him.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Ross might soon start getting death threats from crazy fans....

unless it has started already.....

----------

good to know about the stumps...no "bowled" will ever be the same again...:p

Have you guys come up with any tagline for the game yet? unless "its cricket like you have never seen before" is your official tagline.

sad to hear about deal with Sachin not working out....that truly would have been the best thing for the game business wise.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
The in-game screenshots look pretty neat Ross. I'm yet to download any version of CA but going by the confidence of others here about how realistic their player looks in-game, I might have to change my plans for the weekend.

Also, Isn't 'BigAnt Studio's Cricket 14' a no-brain-er? Or did Ross say it will be <Some Player>'s Cricket 14?

And oh btw, Ross, you're doing a fine job keeping our interest in cricket games in general and not just in your game. It seems, the other game will owe you some if their game sells fine.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I don't see this tattoo people are talking about, still great looking screens but ross there is no bugs in the screens unless you count the bigant logo.;)

bharathvn

School Cricketer
Small observation. Unlike in the screen shot, Normally ,umpire will not lift the finger if the batsman is bowled..

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Small observation. Unlike in the screen shot, Normally ,umpire will not lift the finger if the batsman is bowled..

Here the batsman has choose for review,since the bowler hasn't made a no ball,the umpire raises his finger,and he's out :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross might soon start getting death threats from crazy fans....

unless it has started already.....

----------

good to know about the stumps...no "bowled" will ever be the same again...:p

Have you guys come up with any tagline for the game yet? unless "its cricket like you have never seen before" is your official tagline.

sad to hear about deal with Sachin not working out....that truly would have been the best thing for the game business wise.

There is of course a new tag line, the

Users who are viewing this thread