Group B: India, South Africa, Pakistan and West Indies

blueblood

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Okay , Maybe I was extraordinarily angry on Pakistan. But because of Low confidence and believing that they cant chase or bowl out india to defend a target. They will just give an average performance.

Yes, can see you are furious over Pakistan getting out!!! Poor batting performance indeed.
But eh , who doesn't want an Indian-Pakistan thriller? Even though the match is inconsequential in terms of competition , but a win for either of the two means so much for them.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dhawan what a player 2 centuries back to back. Well played india we are in the semi final but still can't wait for ind vs pak match :D

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If it is a swinging pitch, Pakistan bowling stands half a chance.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Dhawan struggled against the short balls directly at his body early in the innings so I would like to watch how he bats against the likes of Mohd. Irfan who always gets that extra bounce due to his height.

kushy28

Club Cricketer
Yes I too enjoyed the match very well. Dhawan is a great batsman.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhawan struggled against the short balls directly at his body early in the innings so I would like to watch how he bats against the likes of Mohd. Irfan who always gets that extra bounce due to his height.

I am sure you are referring to that one short ball from Bravo which Dhawan pulled to deep square leg and Roach making a mess of a simple catch. I also noticed that and got a little worried. But Dhawan has a good pull/hook shot and he is not afraid of playing them. So I am hoping he can survive and flourish in bowler friendly conditions too.

S

Satan666

Finally, you like something about Indian cricket.

Ha, was meant to be sarcastic, its childish to hail Dawhan as being great, he's only played a couple of games and seems to posses a weak technique.

blueblood

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Nah, not even close to great atm!!
But tbh, if he sees the new ball well, that is good signs for him and the team.
Not convinced until the tour to RSA comes. :noway
But ye!! Nyc that he is learning.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Looking forward to the game, but it is very likely to be reduced.

It has been raining like crazy here. And I am only 1 hour away from stadium.

S

Satan666

Please Pakistan smash the Indians tomorrow. Gonna be following every ball of this game guys, if Pakistan wins I am gonna throw a big party, and you all would be invited even the Indian supporters. Good luck to the Pakistani team, salvage a win for yourselves make your fellow country men proud by beating the Indians tomorrow, the world is on your side Pakistan, win this for us all.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Rain and West Indies failed to stop RSA will they win this i hope they dont :)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Please Pakistan smash the Indians tomorrow. Gonna be following every ball of this game guys, if Pakistan wins I am gonna throw a big party, and you all would be invited even the Indian supporters. Good luck to the Pakistani team, salvage a win for yourselves make your fellow country men proud by beating the Indians tomorrow, the world is on your side Pakistan, win this for us all.

Hope this happens. Real morale booster for Pakistan.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sad that West Indies have not made it to the semifinals. Felt they deserved it more than SA. In hindsight, one might say Pollard lose the tournament for the West Indies, but that'd be hard and unfair on him. Frustrating to see rain affect games like this.

No pressure tomorrow for the rival clash, which is great. Would be interesting to see Dhoni's approach. Personal preference - I want him to treat this as a warmup clash, giving opportunities to the benchers. That way, he also brings down the hype on an India-Pakistan clash. But as Epic and other people say, Dhoni might also want to treat it as a 'momentum game'.

Users who are viewing this thread