NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello, those of you who have bought this game here is how you will get refund!!

Just send an email to Steam stating you need a refund and the games even cancelled with 12 hours of time you get the money back but can be redeemed only on steam games.

I sent them the mail and got my refund back.

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Parth,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

The title has been removed from your account and a credit has been applied to your Steam Wallet. The credit can be used for future Steam purchases.

To view your current available Steam Wallet balance:
- The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to "[Your username]'s Account".
- In most cases, the new funds will automatically be displayed in your account.
- If this has not happened, please allow two hours for the transaction to fully complete.

Please note in the future that Steam purchases, per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, are not refundable - this store credit was issued as a customer service gesture.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So it isn't a refund then.. It just means we get a free game that we didn't want in the first place

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
well, its the steam sale now, so you can probably get 5 good games for $20...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
can you give me the steam details?

also what do you email them? your steam account, also does it matter if you email from an alt address not the same one as your steam account?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well you can just email them how pathetic the game, curse them for not testing games before putting it up on steam and tell them to show good customer service and they will reply you within 12 hours.

Contact the steam customer care

----------

So it isn't a refund then.. It just means we get a free game that we didn't want in the first place

I know that actually sucks!! We should be able to get the money back

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
can you give me a step by step, where are you contacting them from? the client or what? can you give an email please?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Even if you can't get an actual refund, you'll get a pleasant surprise a few months down the track when you go to buy a game and realise "hey, I have 20 bucks there!"

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm still waiting on this supposed email from 505 that was referred to in their press release. I wanted to frame it.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Even if you can't get an actual refund, you'll get a pleasant surprise a few months down the track when you go to buy a game and realise "hey, I have 20 bucks there!"

But I don't buy games from steam as most of the time I don't have uncapped internet. I am on holiday in the UK where I was able to download AC2013. It is not a refund if we can't spend the money on whatever we like. 20 Steam dollars is as useless as the game was

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
But I don't buy games from steam as most of the time I don't have uncapped internet. I am on holiday in the UK where I was able to download AC2013. It is not a refund if we can't spend the money on whatever we like. 20 Steam dollars is as useless as the game was

Then you should definitely contact both Steam and 505 and demand one. You are well within your right.

As far as Steam is concerned, they allowed a horrendous piece of software to be sold yet come out of it still making a profit, as everyone has still made a 20 dollar purchase.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I'm still waiting on this supposed email from 505 that was referred to in their press release. I wanted to frame it.

Same. I want the promised email.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain

I might do you a deal.. buy a game* with the refunded money and gift it to me and I'll paypal you $18.

* Must be a game I want, obviously.. haha

Users who are viewing this thread