Cricket captain 2012 v12.28 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE USE
2. NEVER EVER USE IT FOR ONLINE SAVES. IT WILL MAKE YOUR SAVE FILE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY ONLINE AND MAY ALSO LEAD TO BAN ON UR IP/ACCOUNT FOREVER! U HAVE BEEN WARNED!
3. This is only for saves you intend to play offline single player. You can use it as a scout, or make database changes without the need to start a fresh game after update. No need to complain for database updates now for slightly overrated or underrated players. Edit them on your own.

FAIZAN'S CRICKET CAPTAIN 2012 PLAYER EDITOR

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
Features working as on 20th Jan 2014 :
Nationality
DOB
FC contract salary
FC contract term
Batting and Bowling ability
bat pref and bowling type
batH/wk status
retirement status

Instructions :
1. Backup your save.
2. Run editor. Run game. Load your save and open a player profile where it shows his stats like Matches, Average, Runs
3. Switch to editor. PRESS REFRESH/LOAD CURRENT PLAYER first
4. You will see all the values. Edit them according to codes written in editor itself.
5. Click on SAVE! for the the stat you want to edit. Actual Changes happen as soon as you click on SAVE! but to SEE changes just exit the player screen in game again load it. Enjoy!
6. In case you failed to click on load current player and changed a value. Clicked on SAVE! dont worry it wont overwrite the previous player's stats to this player. Instead the current player's stats will be loaded automatically. But it's better to refresh/load current player first.

If you are having any problems reply here. And DO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK. Also share here the REALISTIC database changes you will make so that others can correct them too.

Happy EDITING! :cheers

Download editor :-
ICC 2012 TEST EDITOR (new project) - My files - File Catalog - Personal site
size : 3.74 mb

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 20 18.25.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 20 18.25.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Murphy

School Cricketer
Faizan's cricket captain 2012 player and club budget editor

Hi

Thank you and please help when I refresh or load nothing happen? Why is that?
:(

faizangmc

Club Captain
Probably two reasons :-
1) Your game exe file is named something other than 'Cricket.exe'
It should be named 'Cricket.exe' for this to work

2) You may be using old version of game. See that your game is updated to v12.28

Murphy

School Cricketer
Thanks for feedback

I have the correct version, I renamed the file to Cricket.exe and still nothing. Any idea on what I am doing wrong? It do not load the player.

Please help

faizangmc

Club Captain
Can u wait for some days? Till 19th? Actually im very busy with my xams at the moment. I dont have time to start my pc and test. 2012 editor got neglected coz no seemed to use it.
Il look into all this after xams.

----------

Just a reminder. Did u load the player profile in game before clicking on load? If yes thn adressed might be wrong. For that ul hav to wait till ny xams gt finishd.

----------

Post exams il make the 2012 editor like i made for 2013 with more options and dropdown list (see 2013 post)

Murphy

School Cricketer
Exam

Thank you for the help and all the best with the exams. :thumbs

Will be waiting for hear from you and yes I did thanks.

Later Then

faizangmc

Club Captain
Anymore updates on this....

Will start working on it 20th f this month. Probably first release the test editor that day then any of u guys test it on ur pc. Gv me feedback here. After ur feedback full editor will be uploaded within 2 hrs of that. So wait till 20th

faizangmc

Club Captain
ok. Guys im free from exams now. The test editor would be a waste of time to make. So i found another way out to test the pointer addresses.

Pre-requisites u MUST meet before testing :-
1) Use the v12.28 of the game
2) Make sure your exe is named 'Cricket.exe'.

Instructions :-
Download Cheat engine from the link. Install it
Download .CT file also.

Start game

Open that CT file from cheat engine.
On left upper corner theres an icon of pc. Click it and select 'Cricket.exe' from the list of processes (This will attach the game to cheat engine)

Now load a save in game, open up an ENGLISH players profile in game.
The pointers named pointerresult1,2,3,4,5..... etc will show some values.
Take note of the pointers showing '44' value as shown in screenshot. (44 is code for English nationality). Now change 1st one to 45. Go back to game. Exit and Reopen that players profile. He should become Indian. Do this for all the 40 pointers or as many as you can. (The more the better)

And list the pointers that are working right. like 4,7,9,12,21, etc
whichever pointers are working for you guys.

This way we get to know the correct pointers. Il make the editor within hours of ur feedback. As you can see my pc is showing 44 in all (that is correct values) thats why the editor made was not working. It may not show 44 for all pointers in ur pc. I want to know the pointer(s) that is working for u all.

Cheat engine download link :-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4p70nk3zit30nq/CheatEngine63.exe

Pointer .CT results :-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnug396wc8hrssq/TEST EDITOR POINTERS.CT

Last edited:

The Gem

School Cricketer
Hi!

I did a quick go before going to work. I did an Australia player and an English player to India. Since I had only an Australian save, the English player was accessed via Player Records menu rather than player profile.

For Australian - ?? on 17 20 21 26 27. However 17 changed ok.
For English - ?? on 20 21 26 27.

Both changed to XXX and India at the top of the profile.

Thanks! Sorry got to go. I can test better later. :)

faizangmc

Club Captain
ok. Good work.
Atleast one of the pointer should always be showing the correct value when your player profile is loaded in game. Once you exit the player profile. Most of them will change to ??. Its insignificant.
Just tell me which of the pointers are working i.e. ur able to succesfully the change the nationality. According to what you wrote, i think you wanna say pointer17 is working and you were able to change the nationality to Australia with it. Right?
If yes, anyone just give a confirmation that 17 is working. We are almost there. We just need one pointer thats working for all. Your job done! I start working on the editor and release it in few hrs after the confirmation. :cheers

Last edited:

The Gem

School Cricketer
Hi - tried again this time using English. Same result. Initially, 17=0, while 20 21 26 27 are ??. After changing values to =45, all values change ok except for 20 21 26 27. Value 17 changes fine to fine, it just isn't 44 initially like it should be. Hope that helps! :)

----------

Ok - that was before going out and back in to the profile - sorry!

Once I go back in the only value to still show 45 is pointer 17.

----------

But now when I go back in and out everyone is 45 except for 20 21 26 27. It is still showing Cook as being Essex and India though, and he is now on the list of Indian players.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Hi - tried again this time using English. Same result. Initially, 17=0, while 20 21 26 27 are ??. After changing values to =45, all values change ok except for 20 21 26 27. Value 17 changes fine to fine, it just isn't 44 initially like it should be. Hope that helps! :)

----------

Ok - that was before going out and back in to the profile - sorry!

Once I go back in the only value to still show 45 is pointer 17.

----------

But now when I go back in and out everyone is 45 except for 20 21 26 27. It is still showing Cook as being Essex and India though, and he is now on the list of Indian players.

Good. It seems pointer17 is the key. Will release editor soon.wil make up the editor using it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread