Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Yeah can view it now. Thanks. I regret leaving GPL in its 9th season..Bowing out after 10 would have made more sense, in a dilemma if I should give it to someone just for a tenth season

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Question -
How many of you league runners rate players, Current form or Overall?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Question -
How many of you league runners rate players, Current form or Overall?

I rate them as per their overall record and/or potential before increasing or decreasing the rating as per their form in last couple of months or so.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay guys i dont know how often this has been asked but i think we need a new simulator. I know everything is fine with cricsim but sometimes i get frustrated with its lack of ability. This simulator doesnt need to be some amazing wonder simulator that everyone loves it just needs to be accurate. Instead of batting average and bowling averages we could have rating out of a 100 (100 being the best) for batting and bowling and FIELDING. Also there shouldnt be a limit to the amount of people in a squad and we should be able to create a tournament. What do you guys think?

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Okay guys i dont know how often this has been asked but i think we need a new simulator. I know everything is fine with cricsim but sometimes i get frustrated with its lack of ability. This simulator doesnt need to be some amazing wonder simulator that everyone loves it just needs to be accurate. Instead of batting average and bowling averages we could have rating out of a 100 (100 being the best) for batting and bowling and FIELDING. Also there shouldnt be a limit to the amount of people in a squad and we should be able to create a tournament. What do you guys think?

Cricket Heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread