No Requests Aswin's Gallery

How are my Arts?

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Can you rub those horizontal lines that appear (I assume it's not in the stock). Not a fan of them tbh and darken the ava a bit. It look good then. It's a request. Thanks.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup i'll do it.But can I know which do you prefer in those 2 versions?

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
attachment.php

attachment.php

V2

attachment.php

Attachments

• abava.png
    abava.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 72
  • absig2.png
    absig2.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 97
  • sigv2.png
    sigv2.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

ved_

International Coach
That's awesome! The text is not clear though, I don't know if you meant for that to happen or something. I think it would look good if it was desaturated a bit. Or maybe if selective color or something was used. But it's a nice piece of work. :thumbs

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wah! I seen something done amazingly with just smudging. What a brilliant job! Keep it up.:cheers

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Liked the way you used smudging . 1st version of signature is better than 2nd.
Just text could have been done better i think. That would have changed the signature into much better.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
That's awesome! The text is not clear though, I don't know if you meant for that to happen or something. I think it would look good if it was desaturated a bit. Or maybe if selective color or something was used. But it's a nice piece of work. :thumbs
Wah! I seen something done amazingly with just smudging. What a brilliant job! Keep it up.:cheers
Liked the way you used smudging . 1st version of signature is better than 2nd.
Just text could have been done better i think. That would have changed the signature into much better.

:thumbs

attachment.php

Attachments

• kp.png
    kp.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 85

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I really liked the KP sig, the text is awesome and so is the render, but the background lacks good textures. @Win do you take requests?
If so can you make the following banner for a league please? "International cricket League"

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Wow brilliant, but there is one thing that has a flaw on, and that is the semi circle on the International, if you still have the PSD can you please remove it?
And also if you do please do add small cricket logos below the text for the following teams please.
Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, Canada, India, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Scotland, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, West Indies, Zimbabwe.
That will be great. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread