Review: Curiocity about DBC14

Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anybody let me know what is the difference between purchased game and pirated game which is available for the download via torrent?

What makes it different from one another? How many of you actually have bought this game?

Just curious :D

:cheers

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Can anybody let me know what is the difference between purchased game and pirated game which is available for the download via torrent?

What makes it different from one another? How many of you actually have bought this game?

Just curious :D

:cheers

Depending on how lucky you are with the Torrent, there's a great variety of different viruses, malware and generally unpleasant things in the files to enjoy.

For the full benefit, I'd recommend turning off all your anti-virus software and keeping your credit card details on clipboard ready for use!

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
fling!... this thread isn't going to last anyway and I wanted to try it.

edit: does it also work with words like ****tard?

You're serious aren't you?

Yeah :D :p this need to discuss, Piracy !!! Actually this game is available on torrents and many happy users are there for such games. Every new game after its release gets available for download. Its good for those users who dont have much money to actually but it !!!

I just need to confirm whether this torrent games are really works the same like purchased game or there is any difference between them?

Please common guys, review on this :wave

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Yeah this need to discuss, Piracy !!! Actually this game is available on torrents and many happy users are there for such games. Every new game after its release gets available for download. Its good for those users who dont have much money to actually but it !!!

I just need to confirm whether this torrent games are really works the same like purchased game or there is any difference between them?

Please common guys, review on this

I actually hate you!

ellgieff

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah :D :p this need to discuss, Piracy !!! Actually this game is available on torrents and many happy users are there for such games. Every new game after its release gets available for download. Its good for those users who dont have much money to actually but it !!!

Please common guys, review on this :wave

They see him trollin'

They hatin'

FWIW, and to answer your questions: pirated versions of games are often buggy, if not infected with malware and viruses.

I bought the game, although on PS3 because I don't have a Windows box.

*edit* Oh, he got hit with the banhammer already? :(

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Surprised face is not surprised.

Alberts

International Coach
To answer his original question though, there are many bugs reported that only exist in the pathetic scum pirate version of the game.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
More the merrier, I say.

lion100lion

International Coach

Just curious
Ashamed to say that an old member is asking this question :(

harshadakkawar
Code:
Total Posts
Thanks Received
Thanks Given 

Users who are viewing this thread