One-Day Championship Pakistan

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What kind of different league do you think I should make Rizwan? There is nothing new I can do, there are career leagues running, Australian League Running, English League, South African League and other leagues running. Evan there are leagues to crown the best domestic champions which include a domestic team from almost every test playing nations. There are international leagues running like, Commonwealth Games, European Trophy, Associate World Cup, Asia Cup and many others. What'em I supposed to do? @Rizwan78
New Zealand.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
What kind of different league do you think I should make?
- New Zealand Premier League
- ICC CWC 2015
- MCC v ROW (with PC members as players)
- Some kind of mini t20 cup with 4-5 international team.(like neer's KFC T20 SS)
- Indian Test Challenge (only 5 teams : Central,Northern,Southern,Eastern,Western)
- Australian t20 cup (with only 6 teams : NSW,TAS,WA,SA,QUN,VIC)
- ICC Champions Trophy

*I can help you with banners and logos.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
@Rizwan78, @EARAgAV, @joejoe018, should I abandon this league? I don't think I can do that because there are 5 members who have registered. What will I say to them? I just can't say that "I abandoned this league because there was a similar league running" or "I abandoned this league because it wasn't innovative or something new"

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Rizwan78, @EARAgAV, @joejoe018, should I abandon this league? I don't think I can do that because there are 5 members who have registered. What will I say to them? I just can't say that "I abandoned this league because there was a similar league running" or "I abandoned this league because it wasn't innovative or something new"
Keep on going this is very well organised.

Users who are viewing this thread