PokerAce

Banned

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven't thought a simple mobile recharge company would go this far.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Adidas' kits will be great if they get the opportunity.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I play quite a bit of cricket and Nike has fallen behind esthetically as well as in terms of comfort and technology as far as cricket gear is concerned. You just look at the range of Adidas shoes at the moment and the Nike lot. The Lunars are not half as good as the Vectors. Also, Adidas has amped up the appeal in terms of looks. If, Nike lose their India deal they will be left with nothing in the cricketing world in terms of apparel sponsorship. England have a long term contract with Adidas, Australia with Asics and New Balance has just caught hold of South Africa. Nike basically went all out on India, and I'll be surprised if they don't go all out to renew the deal.

Personally, I'd love Adidas to take over. The current India kit is quite bland and bad looking.

PokerAce

Banned
^ Yeah as the article says at the end battle between Adidas and Nike is expected. That is Nike want to remain in cricket. If Nike has some new direction whereby they want to move out of cricket altogether then, one can expect Adidas to have a cakewalk.

Users who are viewing this thread