Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

potatomaster123

School Cricketer
Please take out the world cup roster and add the original roster with new updated players. Also add series and please tell the updates for this year. Please reply if you read this

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Please take out the world cup roster and add the original roster with new updated players. Also add series and please tell the updates for this year. Please reply if you read this

Stay tuned. We will be making some major announcements in the new year.

potatomaster123

School Cricketer
What is the update calendar. There have been so many retirements. Also please add option to adjust the other teams roster, or make a series mode. Also, dont give too many extras in a single match. Please reply quickly. Dont make the odi and test rosters the same. And add some of the new people who have been drafted into squads currently. Thanks. Reply quickly.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
1923919_1657893831138156_1939749335903187350_n.jpg

Cricket season is coming and so its something else. Guess what's coming in the form of a massive update!
Stay tuned for more regarding what's new and a complete feature list - along with a release date.

B

Bigby Wolf

1923919_1657893831138156_1939749335903187350_n.jpg

Cricket season is coming and so its something else. Guess what's coming in the form of a massive update!
Stay tuned for more regarding what's new and a complete feature list - along with a release date.
Great!! Try to release the game across all platforms unlike last time where only windows version was released.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its a great news but I just want to say that please try to remove bugs there are alot of bugs in Cricket 14.

Last edited:

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Its a great new but I just want to say that please try to remove bugs there are alot of bugs in Cricket 14.

We will strive to provide you with the best experience possible and although we can never promise to have any game completely bug free. I am sure we will be able to provide you with more entertaining and content filled experience.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We will strive to provide you with the best experience possible and although we can never promise to have any game completely bug free. I am sure we will be able to provide you with more entertaining and content filled experience.
By the way whats the update? :D
and I have a request that please also try to add a PSL League in the future.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
By the way whats the update? :D
and I have a request that please also try to add a PSL League in the future.

A complete feature list will be unveiled shortly (less than 4 days) . PSL was a late event with very little information prior. Hence we were not able to add it in the upcoming release. But PSL is a definite addition - scheduled within the next couple months tops.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i see this game is on windows store for PC, is there anyway i can play it using my xbox controller?

Users who are viewing this thread