Your Cricket Discuss Your Cricket

Rayr27

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Playing in a 6-a-side tournament today. 5 overs each way. Opened for my team in game 1. Bit of moisture around, green wicket. Carried my bat for 4 not out off 10 balls. We won by 6 runs. Thought you'd appreciate it! Ha ha

dabatman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So here in Young (NSW) we are gearing up for another season. We have a full calendar ahead of us, and tough work as we rebuild the association from the ground up - we have joined with two other associations nearby to create a brand new competition that is going to be fun, and exciting for all - only about 20min - 30min drive each week (for away games).

Some of us been hitting the nets in the past few weeks and man am I feeling it I am sure that by the time the season comes around though we will all be on the ball and in focus.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I'm really interested in a coaching and umpiring job. I've not played cricket at any level, though I watch practically everything. :lol

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First game of the year (Wednesday night T20s!!) involving playing in a slight snowfall [HASHTAG]#CricketInScotland[/HASHTAG]

I'm pretty sure i scored the worlds slowest 9 ever in Twenty Over Cricket; I think I was around for eight overs. Although considering that I'm a professional number 11 that was put out at 4 for some reason (probably because its a friendly game, it doesn't exactly count), I thought I did alright, managed a 50 partnership with the guy at the other end and we kept up with the required rate...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finished a great test match (3 days) yesterday .

Well, not 11v11 but 5v5 .

Opposition batted first and scored 269 all out with me taking 3 scalps

Then we scored243 all out me going for 8 from 14 balls. :p

In the third innings they were all out for 45 thanks to a brilliant spell of 6-2-9-4 by my friend and me getting 1 runout.

So we needed 72 to win with 1.5 days left but rain took the end of day 2 and start of day 3 . Finally we needed to score 51 in the last 15 min.
I was there on the pitch and scored 46 off just 27 deliveries and finished the game with a lofted cover drive for 4 against a left arm chinaman bowler.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Last four innings have all been ducks:
  • One very good ball
  • One very bad shot
  • One very good catch
  • One ignorant woman doing her gardening behind the bowler's arm (and another very good ball)
I'm bowling really well though - took four for 32 last game

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Due to the massive influx of refugees from Asia and the Middle East, a new cricket club has been founded in Trier. I've joined it, of course. I'll post about my experience soon.

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First game of a season made 32 and got caught

Second game of the season: played through a hail storm, snow, rain and the game got reduced to 15 overs a side, made 15 not out

Users who are viewing this thread