DBC17 Blobset Tools

B

Bigby Wolf

Someone please make mods of stumps and boundries ropes.
For boundary Ropes TXPK file is required which is in another thread i have some Natwest one but no success in it so far will have a look at that later on.

B

Bigby Wolf

The worst part is we cannot assign stumps sponsor in the already existing match types in the match type creator like we did in 14 version.
20170304134010_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was experimenting with @quincy159 1992-94 WSC kits and the old textures do indeed carry over but they need to be re-aligned, hopefully we can get a kit template up and running soon.

And yep it sucks that we can't edit the existing match types, very annoying

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was experimenting with @quincy159 1992-94 WSC kits and the old textures do indeed carry over but they need to be re-aligned, hopefully we can get a kit template up and running soon.

The template is completely different this time round.

upload_2017-3-4_14-5-33.png

After hours of playing around I kind of figured out how the template works. Its 2000px by 2000px though and currently logos are 1000px. So it does not fit as it is too small. It has to be broken into two parts.

Attachments

• Shirt Temp.gif
    Shirt Temp.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 148

Bluebagger

International Coach
Thanks for that info @Llewelynf i had a quick go of replicating the 1992 WC kit but didn't get it right I'll have to work on it a bit more

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It may be helpful if you take the bottom half, in other words the front and left sleeve, make it 1000x1000 and try it needs to be off centre though. I am not at my PC but I can send you the svg if you want later

Bluebagger

International Coach
It may be helpful if you take the bottom half, in other words the front and left sleeve, make it 1000x1000 and try it needs to be off centre though. I am not at my PC but I can send you the svg if you want later
I'll give that a go but if you could send that svg it would be a great help thank you, when you can no rush

suddyz

Club Captain
Hey all just did some testing and thought I'd share the results. Below are 2 logo comparisons for Bangladesh and India, I took these screenshots from in game and zoomed in as close as I could get to the logos. The logos on the left in both pictures were done by SVG import through the in-game editor (Credit to @Llewelynf for his awesome creations) and the logo on the right has been uploaded in game via @Wouldubeinta 's blobset tool using DDS importing. This shows that it is possible to get greater clarity on in game logos by importing them. Please note that the impact of these are really so minimal that unless you are playing at super high resolutions you wouldn't notice this (I play at 1440p). The effects are more prevalent on the more complex logos as at a first glance the difference on the India logo are minimal however the differences on the Bangladesh logo are more prevalent. I'm currently working my way through importing all logos for all the teams (Don't expect this to be released anytime soon as every team requires 7 versions of logos to be imported [3 for the UI interface and 4 for in game]) so as you can imagine this is very time consuming.

dglyWwK.png

UL9JAeG.png

B

Bigby Wolf

Hey all just did some testing and thought I'd share the results. Below are 2 logo comparisons for Bangladesh and India, I took these screenshots from in game and zoomed in as close as I could get to the logos. The logos on the left in both pictures were done by SVG import through the in-game editor (Credit to @Llewelynf for his awesome creations) and the logo on the right has been uploaded in game via @Wouldubeinta 's blobset tool using DDS importing. This shows that it is possible to get greater clarity on in game logos by importing them. Please note that the impact of these are really so minimal that unless you are playing at super high resolutions you wouldn't notice this (I play at 1440p). The effects are more prevalent on the more complex logos as at a first glance the difference on the India logo are minimal however the differences on the Bangladesh logo are more prevalent. I'm currently working my way through importing all logos for all the teams (Don't expect this to be released anytime soon as every team requires 7 versions of logos to be imported [3 for the UI interface and 4 for in game]) so as you can imagine this is very time consuming.

dglyWwK.png

UL9JAeG.png
Ya man making logos does take time M ( a totat of 7 dds file for one logo), i have done 8 logos so far (2 psl and 6 Ranji ones) how about a collab between us? pm me if you want a particular sets of logos to be done by me.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Can jersey logos created using this be uploaded to the academy ?

suddyz

Club Captain
Can jersey logos created using this be uploaded to the academy ?
Sadly I don't think so as it is the equivalent of importing SVGs into the Academy and when I have previously tried this it doesn't allow it due to either size restrictions or due to the logo being too complex for the in game editor (Too many points).

suddyz

Club Captain
Ok some more updates. I've managed to do all the International teams (I have not done the International A teams except for the England Lions as I couldn't find logos for them), all New Zealand domestic teams & all County Cricket Team logos. Please see screenshots below. Please note that this has only been done for the UI and not the in game logos (So at this stage you cannot use the high resolution images on the team kits, hats, helmets etc.). I will have to tackle those separately at a later date.

EDIT: JUST NOTICED THAT 4 COUNTY LOGOS ARE MISSING FROM THE SCREENSHOT BELOW BUT THEY ARE DONE. I FORGOT TO ADD THEM TO THE SCREENSHOT.

4THNpA0.png

BjKBFtA.png

UhyNChM.png

XHuUa2M.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread