NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow thats awesome. The only game that would be needed if CH comes onto Mobile :D

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great news. Really looking forward to this.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
acf133ff2452451faaef66f3da8e638f_oh-hell-yeah-oh-hell-yeah-memes_456-351.jpeg

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
D

Dutch

Great going Kurt! This game could flourish on mobile if done right!!
It will be the game with the most depth in any case. Will look forward to trying it out when its out.

D

Dutch

Thanks @Dutch :) I'm open to any suggestions regarding the controls. Mobile is hard.
Yeah it will be a balancing act between not to complicated versus. over simplified. The mobile games I have played have lasted about 20 minutes on my phone because they were either just swipe bash or the rewards had nothing to do with cricket satisfaction. If you can have a decent cricket experience within the confines of the controls you are on to a winner especially because your game already has so much depth; people just love leafing through their stats and stuff!!! Dont compromise on thst too much I would say

D

Dutch

yeah i can imagine that being a real headache and something that to a certain extent will be unavoidable given the control system available but a lot can be done I think in terms of gameplay and i can imagine that with the depth of CH it can be an excellent management type game on the mobile: the simming side of things is excellent. The game needs to have all the gameplay options so that people will pick it up for different reasons:
Simming
Management
Gameplay....even if it is swipe nad bash to a certain extent

Users who are viewing this thread