AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

S

Satan666

-Thoughts on Miley Cyrus as an artiste? Is she that good or average or once in a generation type of singer?

-Top 5 female music artiste of all tim

-Best female guitarist of all time?

-A reunion of the Runaways a possibility? Would you attend a concert if they did over a reunion of ABBA?

-Hip Hop music fan?

-What are you studying at school? Or profession?

-You like Untouchables666 taste in music, are you fan of his/her random threads?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What made you join PC?

Is Moeen Ali the best spinner of all time?

Can you swim?

Favourite meal?

Do you have a party trick?

Do you shower every day?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is your educational qualification?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
-Thoughts on Miley Cyrus as an artiste? Is she that good or average or once in a generation type of singer?

-Top 5 female music artiste of all tim

-Best female guitarist of all time?

-A reunion of the Runaways a possibility? Would you attend a concert if they did over a reunion of ABBA?

-Hip Hop music fan?

-What are you studying at school? Or profession?

-You like Untouchables666 taste in music, are you fan of his/her random threads?

- I think she's quite okay. Haven't listened to much of her stuff, but I do like this track here:

- Katy Perry, Pat Benatar, the two chicks from ABBA, Madonna, Christina Aguilera in my opinion. And Shakira too.

- Taylor Swift? :p

- Probably not. Can't say I've listened to much of the Runaways. ABBA, hell yes!

- Yeah, I listen to it sometimes.

- I'm not currently studying. Self-employed and have my family business to take care of.

- Haven't followed much of your threads tbh as I rarely ever take part in cricket discussions. Do like your taste in music though.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What made you join PC?

Cricket 07, as much as I hate to admit it.

Is Moeen Ali the best spinner of all time?

No.

Can you swim?

No.

Favourite meal?

Definitely pizza.

Do you have a party trick?

I can do karaoke quite good, I think. And I'm usually the one in charge of selecting tracks to play.

Do you shower every day?

I work out a bit, so yeah I kinda have to.

What is your educational qualification?

Not much to talk about. I transitioned into the family business almost immediately after finishing school due to personal reasons (which I will not discuss here), and didn't head off to a college like most people my age. It was a tough couple of years or so but I'm doing quite okay now for somebody my age.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where do you live?

Who is yor favourite cricketer?

Why aren't you active in the Cricket Discussion section?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
From what age you started to really listen English music?

Are you lazy?

What do you do for living?

Which sport do you think is complete. Football or Cricket? (I know it's wired question)

Do you know horse riding?

Vintage cars or modern cars?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Where do you live?

Kolkata, India.

Who is yor favourite cricketer?

My all-time favorite is Stephen Fleming. From the current crop it's David Warner.

Why aren't you active in the Cricket Discussion section?

Discussing cricket doesn't really interest me all that much. I would say cricket leagues and music are about the only two things I'm interested in being a part of on this site.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
From what age you started to really listen English music?

From a very young age, I think probably 7-8 if I can remember right. This track below was among my very first favorites:

Are you lazy?

Sometimes (mostly on weekends), though certainly not while I work out. I'm extremely difficult to stop once I find my rhythm. And unstoppable when I listen to this track:

What do you do for living?

Quite a few things. Rent out spaces mostly and manage an Indian restaurant alongside my family.

Which sport do you think is complete. Football or Cricket? (I know it's wired question)

Football has the numbers, but it's cricket that's more complete as a sport in my opinion. Where else do you have three different formats that require a wide range of skills to play?

Do you know horse riding?

Haven't tried it yet. But I will.

Vintage cars or modern cars?

That's a toughie . On the one hand I reckon it's smarter to buy the new and improved versions of things, and yet I wish I had me a car like this.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
manage an Indian restaurant alongside my family.

Ohhh, can you share a recipe for a good Naan?
In a cheese filled naan, what cheese or cheeses are used?
Any tips to make home cooked Indian taste more restauranty?

For the life of me I can't get any recipe to come close to what I have on a restaurant...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fav holiday destination

Fav computer game

Who is winning the console war, Sony or Microsoft?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Ohhh, can you share a recipe for a good Naan?

I think this one covers it quite well. Yet to try it myself though.

Cheese Naan recipes - How to Make Cheese Stuffed Naan on Tawa

In a cheese filled naan, what cheese or cheeses are used?

Mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan..? I've never had one of these cheese naans before tbh. Only ever eat either pizzas, Chinese food or biryani on the odd cheat meal every once in a while.

Any tips to make home cooked Indian taste more restauranty?

For the life of me I can't get any recipe to come close to what I have on a restaurant...

Something I'm yet to properly learn myself. The only thing I can really cook well is the chicken I eat on a regular basis, which is basically a diet-friendly roasted chicken of sorts. I don't even use any oil while cooking it, just a couple of tsps of turmeric, 1 1/2 tsps of salt and usually 1/2 tsp of pepper. I am an even bigger novice than you when it comes to cooking Indian food (or pretty much food of any kind). :p

I think making restauranty food is still pretty far off for someone like me. But practice makes perfect I suppose.

Fav holiday destination

Hyderabad. The biryani is awesome.

Fav computer game

GTA San Andreas. Best game ever IMO.

Who is winning the console war, Sony or Microsoft?

I don't do consoles. Only PC, and that too once in a blue moon.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
As a veteran here on Planet Cricket, what site changes would you recommend? Better yet, if you were made an administrator + shareholder here, what changes will you implement to better Planet Cricket?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
As a veteran here on Planet Cricket, what site changes would you recommend?

Things are running pretty smooth at the moment. Wouldn't want to change much.

Better yet, if you were made an administrator + shareholder here, what changes will you implement to better Planet Cricket?

Highly unlikely, but in the odd event this is what I can think of from the top of my head:

• Promote @PresidentEvil to staffie. From our chats, it has become quite evident to me that very few people I know here care about the well being of this site as much he does. He's also been a great contributor to the forums during the past couple of years or so and would make a very good addition in my opinion.
  • Bring back the League of the Month thingy that used to run during the leagues section golden era (which was before my time). It ended quite shabbily from what I hear and I don't know if it could help increase activity in the section, but something should probably be done to make the running of leagues on this forum fun again. The level of competition between some of the then leading managers in some of those old threads was very high.
  • Remove certain inactive staffies who haven't logged in for more than 6 months at a stretch. I know we all have lives, but the forum would run more smoothly with active and aspiring members in charge of things. Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread