Champions League Winner
@Fake Passport
Starting to brooch darker topics... Yikes
Tried illicit drugs? Which ones? - Nope
Looked up the Anarchists Cookbook or similar? - Nope
If you were an assassin, what's your MO? - sniper
Ever come close to snapping? - I had to google this... never tried
Do you exhibit psychopathic traits? - Nope
Ever imagined yourself taking someone's life? - As a child I used to role play after watching action movies, imagined killing the bad guys... does it count?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
^^ I meant snapping as in being pushed to beyond breaking point and just going on a rampage, I'm not aware of another meaning. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing haha.

Agree with you on the sniper btw

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Describe me w.r.t: 1) As a graphic designer.
2) As a person.
3) As a contributor to PC.
1) Very good
2) A warm hearted young man with alot of potential. Kind, friendly and hardworking.
3) Top class

D

Deleted member 46200

How would you describe me?
As a person.
As a contributor to PC.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
^^ I meant snapping as in being pushed to beyond breaking point and just going on a rampage, I'm not aware of another meaning. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing haha.

Agree with you on the sniper btw
My bad. The urban dictionary said that it's smoking weed in water or something like that.
I have snapped as a young man, the consequences wasn't nice. Since then I have learned to identity my emotions or feeling that has lead up to it. Now, when I do get close to a similar feeling, I simply walk away.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Describe me. :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The SA bowling attack in England possibly the weakest since their reintroduction into test cricket?

-Fondest childhood memory?

-Fondest memory on PC?
SA bowling attack isn't bad at the moment. Philander , Morkel and Rabada are top class. Personally I think they just struggled to bowl the correct lines and length. Most of the times the bowlers are told or guided on how to bowl to a specific batsman , alot of times they (coaching staff and captain ) get it wrong.
Childhood memories : alot of them, none specifically to quote here.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@VC the slogger
Are you a dog or cat person? More of dog person

Which alcoholic drink do you prefer? I used to like whiskey back in the day when I used to drink.

Hobbies apart from PC? Carpentry, used to fish frequently before I moved to the coast. Now I seem to be working too much for it.

What's your dream car? Maserati Cayote
images.jpg

Favorite country to travel to? Would like to see Fuji, I've only been to Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Most exciting cricket match you've ever been to?
Too few unfortunately. SA Vs Aus Odi Kingsmead Durban
Elvis or Michael Jackson?
Jackson
Favorite TV show?
NCIS
Favorite cricketer not from RSA?
Ben Stokes, Kane Williamson and Steven Smith
Are you a Belieber? Nope

If made a PC admin, what would you do to improve this site?
Automise PCPL, Complete with auto signup forms, live match commentary, detailed stats (almost like Digisims on Planet Cricket ) this can be done as I have already discussed it with @kurtkz and put forth a proposal. Still awaiting approval :D
Secondly I will try to promote top class posters to staff and get rid of the inactive ones + put specific staff members on specific forums to moderate according to their activity in the forums (better to have someone moderate a specific part of the forums that they are familiar with than someone who doesn't spend anytime in a specific forum - if that makes sense )
Lastly, give incentives to promote the site in a positive way.
Name 5 PC members you'd like to see starting AMAs and also tag them please
@Pinch hitter / @Jack Ryder / @zwarrior / @User2010 and @MattW

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
put specific staff members on specific forums to moderate according to their activity in the forums (better to have someone moderate a specific part of the forums that they are familiar with than someone who doesn't spend anytime in a specific forum - if that makes sense )
It was like this before Xenforo.
Name 5 PC members you'd like to see starting AMAs and also tag them please
@Pinch hitter / @Jack Ryder / @zwarrior / @User2010 and @MattW
Yeah I can start one but I won't be posting any answers.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
How would you describe me?
As a person.
As a contributor to PC.
As a person : Warm, kind and bubbly
As a contributor : Extremely active, sometimes off topic and emotional. In general, you do your title "PC hostess" proud. If we take away the ^ you are top class.
Describe me. :)
Top class all-round. Always willing to help and a hard worker. Personally I think the only reason that you are not a staff member yet is because of the situation some time ago (starting your own site). Continue the way you are, you will definitely get there.
I do know.[DOUBLEPOST=1501772921][/DOUBLEPOST]

Me too @RUDOLPH
The times that I have observed you being sincere (not trying to be unconventional ) you posted top class content. Personally I would love to see more of the real you, not Untouchables, but you.

D

Deleted member 46200

As a person : Warm, kind and bubbly
As a contributor : Extremely active, sometimes off topic and emotional. In general, you do your title "PC hostess" proud. If we take away the ^ you are top class.

Top class all-round. Always willing to help and a hard worker. Personally I think the only reason that you are not a staff member yet is because of the situation some time ago (starting your own site). Continue the way you are, you will definitely get there.

The times that I have observed you being sincere (not trying to be unconventional ) you posted top class content. Personally I would love to see more of the real you, not Untouchables, but you.
What does ^ mean.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread