English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

Thread for all things Football during the season so please feel free to post match highlights and news worthy items.

D

Deleted member 46200

Season Highlighs of the clubs I know people support of whom I know.
Luton Town vs Yeovil 05/08/2017 Kenilworth Road.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502039262][/DOUBLEPOST]Ipswich vs Birmingham 05/08/2017.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Season Highlighs of the clubs I know people support of whom I know.
Luton Town vs Yeovil 05/08/2017 Kenilworth Road.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502039262][/DOUBLEPOST]Ipswich vs Birmingham 05/08/2017.

Thanks Caz :thumbs

Actually enjoyed watching Luton highlights. Now I got to know you found myself keeping an eye on their score yesterday!

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks Caz :thumbs

Actually enjoyed watching Luton highlights. Now I got to know you found myself keeping an eye on their score yesterday!
I was going to post a lot more teams but realised they all lost, and with Luton thrashing Yeovil... Thought I might be taking the p*ss.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I was going to post a lot more teams but realised they all lost, and with Luton thrashing Yeovil... Thought I might be taking the p*ss.

Hardly - be good to know what teams people support and have some banter here throughout the season

D

Deleted member 46200

Hardly - be good to know what teams people support and have some banter here throughout the season
I doubt that anyone will post. Being honest I am struggling to get anyone to engage to discuss cricket with me...?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I doubt that anyone will post. Being honest I am struggling to get anyone to engage to discuss cricket with me...?

This is all non premier league discussion I assume which makes it more difficult. I would post but would prefer lots more did as well really

As for cricket, you mean test or county level?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator

Perhaps for football best not to separate premier and EFL, have it all in one , should be better engagement

As for cricket, I wanted to post about t20 blast game I saw but couldn't find the right thread

Trex99

Club Captain
Okay, so not the best impression from Morata in the community shield. But I still feel like he's got a lot to give. Don't judge him by that miss

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Okay, so not the best impression from Morata in the community shield. But I still feel like he's got a lot to give. Don't judge him by that miss

Didnt watch the game, what was the new penalty taking system like. Did it seem fairer ?

D

Deleted member 46200

I watched the game did I 'miss' anything... ?

Trex99

Club Captain
He missed his penalty and is said to be the next name in chelsea's long list of flops. Torres, Shevchenko and Crespo are some names. And most of them wore the cursed no. 9 jersey.

D

Deleted member 46200

He missed his penalty and is said to be the next name in chelsea's long list of flops. Torres, Shevchenko and Crespo are some names. And most of them wore the cursed no. 9 jersey.
Oh of course poor little sausge!

Users who are viewing this thread