AMA Ask a bored person a question (as long as it isn't about Arsenal) x

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Are you aware that today marks 11 years since the Gunners moved grounds?
Do you know who the first person the score a goal at The Emirates was?
Do you watch Arsenal Fan TV?

D

Deleted member 46200

Sorry I'm alwasy busy not like Miss big pants who chats all day.
Oh thanks, just seen this what is your fascination with me and big knickers... ? Shall I post that picture of you asleep in your pants the other week... ! Does this seem a genuine AMA questions. Me thinks yes.

D

Deleted member 46200

Are you going to be in a proper bad mood on Monday morning following the defeat to Stoke?

I'll also post the is on Slack so your team all know.... Funny... ?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Maybe it is yours.
Oh you like clouderson
still couple of questions unanswered.
It is me thanks.
who is clouderson
Where?[DOUBLEPOST=1503408411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh thanks, just seen this what is your fascination with me and big knickers... ? Shall I post that picture of you asleep in your pants the other week... ! Does this seem a genuine AMA questions. Me thinks yes.
May want to close your legs more often...!

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is me thanks.
who is clouderson
Where?[DOUBLEPOST=1503408411][/DOUBLEPOST]
May want to close your legs more often...!

anderson is sometimes called as coulderson because he generally picks up wickets only in cloudy conditions.
first and last question regarding taking selfies and purpose of joining this forum.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
anderson is sometimes called as coulderson because he generally picks up wickets only in cloudy conditions.
first and last question regarding taking selfies and purpose of joining this forum.
I took that one for this forum as caropants did it but not had any sex pests yet.

Purpose? To talk to people but looks as if it's full of frightened boys who cant talk to women it's a shame as we would love to talk to you.

have to be honest it is boring me now and doesn't tempt me to stay.

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I took that one for this forum as caropants did it but not had any sex pests yet.

Purpose? To talk to people but looks as if it's full of frightened boys who cant talk to women it's a shame as we would love to talk to you.

have to be honest it is boring me now and doesn't tempt me to stay.

Maybe because it is an cricket forum and most boys are busy in talking about that.
Yes I can understand that you are bored here as you are not logging in frequently.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Maybe because it is an cricket forum and most boys are busy in talking about that.
Yes I can understand that you are bored here as you are not logging in frequently.
I have to state this website is a little lacking and needs an enema wish I had time to partake in the PCPL.

Users who are viewing this thread