AMA Ask a bored person a question (as long as it isn't about Arsenal) x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My wife is 5" 2'. I am going to check her weight and then do a comparison to see if that is fair comment!

let me know what you find caropants is a liar!

now that you are online I managed to find out my wife 8 stone 7 pounds (55KG)

do you have the balls to admit your weight now, I will then easily be able to ascertain your 'size' !

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
now that you are online I managed to find out my wife 8 stone 7 pounds (55KG)

do you have the balls to admit your weight now, I will then easily be able to ascertain your 'size' !
Not on a public forum no soz. You can guess.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Not on a public forum no soz. You can guess.

ha you come across all confident as well, just a front?

well my missus is very thin, to be fair you don't look overweight and I think you are slightly smaller(?) so I will go for 54kg - close?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
No one has ever asked me questions on quarry vehicles and equipment?

Ok then, what was main factor behind getting into your current profession. Did you wake up one morning and think “oh I really fancy getting into the mining industry”

What are the main safety considerations when using a quarry vehicle?

What is most interesting mining site you have been to and why?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I know it says no questions about Arsenal, but any personal preference for your next manager?
Do you think Arsenal are still a draw for players who want to play at the highest level?
Who do you think England should take on the plane to Russia?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Ok then, what was main factor behind getting into your current profession. Did you wake up one morning and think “oh I really fancy getting into the mining industry”

Yes I really wanted to work in the mining industry, in my interview I waxed lyrical about the intricate details of mining, Absolute bollox!!! I was working in a shit job and went for this role as the salary was bigger and was so surprised they hired me!!! My commute between Leyton and Stratford means I get to play a good game of sardines! Seriously, I think of the money.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
What are the main safety considerations when using a quarry vehicle?

I don't know although I could find out. I purchase spare parts, sought out suppliers. I work in procurement and purchasing anything really tha't not sorted out on a local level.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
What is most interesting mining site you have been to and why?

Never go to the quarrys. I think when someone here said I was away on 'site' I go to see suppliers and watch demonstrations. Last trip I went to MAN in Germany but sadly it wasn't October!!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I know it says no questions about Arsenal, but any personal preference for your next manager?
Do you think Arsenal are still a draw for players who want to play at the highest level?
Who do you think England should take on the plane to Russia?
I like the look of Massimiliano Allegri but I hope for someone who actually cares.

Arsenal are not a top draw for decent players let alone top players and this needs to change!!!

I feel the balance is correct I love Willshere but feel he will need an ambulance soon whereas Wellbeck is a good sub to bring on.

Check this out; https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/football-transfers-thread.11466/page-573#post-3273727[DOUBLEPOST=1526629092][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone tell me is 'Show Ignored Content' worth it or is it just rubbish?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yes I really wanted to work in the mining industry, in my interview I waxed lyrical about the intricate details of mining, Absolute bollox!!! I was working in a shit job and went for this role as the salary was bigger and was so surprised they hired me!!! My commute between Leyton and Stratford means I get to play a good game of sardines! Seriously, I think of the money.

At least you are being honest, most people work for the money, loving the job at same time appears to be added bonus

What was your shit job?

Users who are viewing this thread