NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Eh, it's going OK I guess. Lots of good reviews, but not enough installs. I haven't advertised the game yet though.
Have added Cricket Heroes advertisement into my apps. Not sure how many more clicks will you get but I am hoping you get few hits. Deck Generator - Clash Royale – Applications Android sur Google Play Thats the application that will show your ad. I have roughly 2450 users. Want to help in anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1505873792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any news on iOS Kurt, not rushing you anything but get the feck on with it :p
LOL @Dutch >.< I'm using Android as the guinea pig for now. Once it's stable I'll look into iOS ;)

iOS app submission is more tiresome and there is a lot more scrutiny. Applications especially games are not easily passed on iOS store.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I am enjoying my CH career mode and made it the 10th game... after mid game this happened...
Screenshot_20170920-181634.png Screenshot_20170920-181612.png

Now cameraman set his camera in mid pitch in every game... now how can I bat and bowl with this angle?...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
OK, I think I found the issue...
Can you share what was the issue?

I finally started my career as a batting allrounder- Opener and Fast Other bowler(Not Opening or first change) but still I was given the third over and was brutally carted for 15 runs(The only good/dot ball I bowl the fielders over threw it and gave away a 4) and was never brought back. The thing I notice is the fielders react a bit slow, they don't run until the ball is near their line. The less I talk about my batting is good. 1(6).

Users who are viewing this thread