English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

Got to admire a trier! Think it's time for that walk back down now though, think I can send back on your own I'm sure you know the way by now!
Have you been smoking the Columbian woodbine as I have no idea what you're talking about... ?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
What!!! I haven't upset you or tried coming onto you... Deeply shocked... Villa play and loose... ?
You haven't. Ever known me to take myself seriously on this forum? All in jest, all in jest.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll have a limp after but if you send me a picture via PM i'll see if your better looking than Phil....

No idea what you two you are gabbing on about but asking if anyone is better looking than me? :lol

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
No idea what you two you are gabbing on about but asking if anyone is better looking than me? :lol
Judging by the fact there're only a handful of females on this forum I will say I'm up there in the top one.[DOUBLEPOST=1508312854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the clarification poppit. You're still in the friendzone though x
She is WELL married young man no one has a chance not even me.[DOUBLEPOST=1508312899][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look like another draw is on the card for Liverpool...came please score Liverpool.
Just can't get my head around Liverpool so, so so?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Judging by the fact there're only a handful of females on this forum I will say I'm up there in the top one.

Admire your confidence, such a shame that’s not reflected in your avatar :p

C

Chris Swift

Port Vale fans other than Robbie Williams and Phil The Power Taylor actually exist? :eek:

Jonathan wilkes and bob wilson (author) :lol

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now...well it's not really a barrel ,it's a very small tin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread