Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

Fo all PS4 users without PS PLUS subscription can play Ashes Cricket till 20th of this month without any extra charges. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Pat

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello I just played my first test and I have earned no xp for a whole test match can you only gain xp from career now and also have they got rid of match objectives.

ragingryano

School Cricketer
I played this on Legend, Hard Batting, Very Hard Bowling.
Played this with Patch 4, not all shots are going for sixes now.
Good to see that.
Would love to see front foot lofted pull and cuts shots added in the game.

Wait a second... what the heck happens @ 7:29?? Dhoni is given out and walks off, but then he's still there the next over??

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Daft question I know but I can't see my age in career mode. Am I missing something?

I copied my 31-year-old self from The Academy but am I automatically 16?

Many thanks

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is at 8:30pm during a day/night test match, I feel like it should be a lot darker...

d03DKzr.jpg

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Pat did I just play a match with you? My id Finallygotit_pom

It wasn't me buddy. Though I don't mind playing you later tonight if you are playing - I suck at bowling though!

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got the game for PS4 and I'm playing the batting tutorials. In one of the tutorials it says that the color of the circle around the ball indicates the length of the ball and the crescent around the ball indicates the line.

Where are these things!? I see a white circle on the pitch when the AI is bowling to me.

There is a setting you need to turn on to get the aerial ball marker!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi

Daft question I know but I can't see my age in career mode. Am I missing something?

I copied my 31-year-old self from The Academy but am I automatically 16?

Many thanks
I am not sure as well, I was trying to find it but can't..I think you can't see other player's age as well.

B

Bigby Wolf

A match recorded on the new xbox one X console by Laughing Coyote. The game does appear to look stunning and more crisp on the recently launched console by Microsoft.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just wondering if anyone else has enabled the batting gameplay modifiers and if so how was your experience? Not sure if I should mention this in the bugs report thread or if it's just happening to me... Anyway anytime I enable the batting gameplay modifiers to reduce the line and length indicators to around 12, I literally find it impossible to get bat on ball and the timing feedback meter always says late timing no matter how early I play the shot. Also I have the physics sliders for pace min and max cranked to 70 odd each and thought it may be because of this, but even tried resetting those to default and still had the same problem. It's annoying me because I want a balance between hard and hardest batting difficulty and just can't seem to get it to work for me...

Alberts

International Coach
Quite frankly I'm having an absolute blast in the final innings of my first test. Set England a mammoth total to chase, the rain has cut my 5 sessions to bowl them out down to be effectively 3 and a half and shrinking. Let's see if I find it this fun if they hang on.

Rhone

County Cricketer
Just wondering if anyone else has enabled the batting gameplay modifiers and if so how was your experience? Not sure if I should mention this in the bugs report thread or if it's just happening to me... Anyway anytime I enable the batting gameplay modifiers to reduce the line and length indicators to around 12, I literally find it impossible to get bat on ball and the timing feedback meter always says late timing no matter how early I play the shot. Also I have the physics sliders for pace min and max cranked to 70 odd each and thought it may be because of this, but even tried resetting those to default and still had the same problem. It's annoying me because I want a balance between hard and hardest batting difficulty and just can't seem to get it to work for me...

I have had this as well. the exact same thing. Mention it bugs thread mate.

Users who are viewing this thread