Bug Report Discussion

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So you’re equating the cover drive in DBC17... to a letter limitation on the jersey. You do realise how ridiculous that sounds right?

It’s not a bug.
I'm simply pointing out that in a cricket game, there should be enough characters allowed on jersey to print '___ Cricket Club'.

Your point about this not being a bug was well noted and acknowledged the first time around, you can stop.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm simply pointing out that in a cricket game, there should be enough characters allowed on jersey to print '___ Cricket Club'.

Your point about this not being a bug was well noted and acknowledged the first time around, you can stop.

I would have expected ‘CC’ to be adequate personally. Alternatively, you can just create the text in the logo creator

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've looked into this and can't get this issue to occur following steps/information in the bug reports made.

As always, save files are the most useful thing, especially if you have a profile/logos/stadiums save data file with everything in place, which would then result in you getting this problem the next time you play in a custom stadium. If this is always happening for you, that should be easy enough to provide.

Otherwise, provide as much information as you can in the bug report discussion thread - exactly what you downloaded/created/modified and exactly what type of match and stadium you play in and when the deletion occurs, and whether you completed the match or exited or did something else.
Hi Matt,

Today is the third time I've had logos disappear. Ironically this was after the game shut down, normal procedure I think (it said 'The following application will close:', while I was looking into uploading past saved data. I don't really know what I'm doing with regard to that - it seems like I need Playstation Plus? When I loaded the game back up it logos were gone.

Anyway, what I'd done before that was create a stadium, play a couple of overs at it. Shared it. Then created a new player. I've done both without issue before. The only unusual thing was as I say looking at the save data and trying to upload one. By process of elimination I did try again; downloaded one of @Llewelynf teams with logos, went through the same share data process, let the game close, restarted. Logos were still there.

I don't know if it's a useful comparison but this happened to me on PC several times on DBC 17 - that was when I was having issues with the power on my PC and the system would shut down. Upon reloading, sometimes the logos would be gone. Complete stab in the dark but perhaps it's something to do with the game not shutting down properly? Although I've never noticed a clear pattern between what I do before it has happened but have experienced other crashes, e.g. when going into stadium creator.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Matt,

Today is the third time I've had logos disappear. Ironically this was after the game shut down, normal procedure I think (it said 'The following application will close:', while I was looking into uploading past saved data. I don't really know what I'm doing with regard to that - it seems like I need Playstation Plus? When I loaded the game back up it logos were gone.

Anyway, what I'd done before that was create a stadium, play a couple of overs at it. Shared it. Then created a new player. I've done both without issue before. The only unusual thing was as I say looking at the save data and trying to upload one. By process of elimination I did try again; downloaded one of @Llewelynf teams with logos, went through the same share data process, let the game close, restarted. Logos were still there.

I don't know if it's a useful comparison but this happened to me on PC several times on DBC 17 - that was when I was having issues with the power on my PC and the system would shut down. Upon reloading, sometimes the logos would be gone. Complete stab in the dark but perhaps it's something to do with the game not shutting down properly? Although I've never noticed a clear pattern between what I do before it has happened but have experienced other crashes, e.g. when going into stadium creator.
I am not sure whether the shut down of the game is entirely at fault. Throughout the beta process I have had countless ctd as have others as a result of testing. And I have never had logos deleted. One thing I can assure you is Matt is looking into it. What he needs is a save folder as it happens. Try recreate it and upload your save data for him to test.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I am not sure if this has been reported, but I cannot add my custom club team into Career mode. I recorded a short clip below to show how i get to the problem. As soon as I press X to select my club to add, I get the error message (see photo).

Platform:
PS4
Version: 1.05 (latest)
Game Mode:
Career
Match Type: N/A

Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue:
Bug when Editing and adding custom teams to Career
Bug description: When adding custom teams to Career, as soon as i click on the custom team i want to replace in the club list, I get the blue Playstation error message and have to restart the game. This is a gamebreaker for me, as I cannot start my Career with my custom club team. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1C28687C-35C7-45D6-BC19-7D273F3F05D9.jpeg
    1C28687C-35C7-45D6-BC19-7D273F3F05D9.jpeg
    897.3 KB · Views: 4

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I am not sure whether the shut down of the game is entirely at fault. Throughout the beta process I have had countless ctd as have others as a result of testing. And I have never had logos deleted. One thing I can assure you is Matt is looking into it. What he needs is a save folder as it happens. Try recreate it and upload your save data for him to test.
Do you know if there's a guide on how to do this?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Bug description: When adding custom teams to Career, as soon as i click on the custom team i want to replace in the club list, I get the blue Playstation error message and have to restart the game. This is a gamebreaker for me, as I cannot start my Career with my custom club team. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you share that custom team?

Just to add to the link above, PS Plus is only needed for the online save backup, copying it to a USB is possible without PS Plus.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Can you share that custom team?

Just to add to the link above, PS Plus is only needed for the online save backup, copying it to a USB is possible without PS Plus.
I've taken a copy of the save data after downloading some teams. Would this be any use on its own or would a copy of the save data if it happens again be better? Or both.

Users who are viewing this thread