KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Best Transfer Of The Season : Matic to MUFC from Chelsea!

:cheers

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Best Transfer Of The Season : Matic to MUFC from Chelsea!

:cheers
And Lukaku very strong player and will do well with Man Utd think of hime up front with Ibrahimovic?[DOUBLEPOST=1509525410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Both are playing shite now anyway :p

Liverpool's is more leaky at the back than a diarrhea patient :p
I still think Liverpool will pull it together as for Everton, something has to happen quick.[DOUBLEPOST=1509525478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rooney got dropped for first time last weekend, another bench warming season coming up?

7 points from 7 games, Koeman under pressure already
Love the avatar what's the deal?[DOUBLEPOST=1509525508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rue the fact that the Blues also nearly signed Lewandowski before he went to Dortmund for 4 mil :p
Same to you something has happended, Love the avatar what's the deal?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
We watch it but I don't follow any team my husband supports Luton Town. Watched Arsenal last night so suppose I have a soft spot for them but I wouldn't tie myself to one team (yet). Although I have heard Birmingham City are likened to Real Madrid when they start to get going... ? We also watched Leicester vs Liverpool last week which was s good game so getting to enjoy it more.
Good on you can't wait to have you back our hearts are sad so please get well.

I'll promise to take you to more Arsenal games.[DOUBLEPOST=1509525705][/DOUBLEPOST]
Koeman sacked as Everton manager.nice 20 million payout now.
Always easy money sad so many knee jerk reactions happen.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Love the avatar what's the deal?
He's a day one Villain, it's just taken him this long to realise it. It dawned on him suddenly one day and he hit me up soon after asking to be initiated into the B6 fold, and I so happily obliged! [HASHTAG]#ZimrahilVillain4Lyfe[/HASHTAG]
Me? I'm just doing it for the bantz.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Love the avatar what's the deal?

He's a day one Villain, it's just taken him this long to realise it. It dawned on him suddenly one day and he hit me up soon after asking to be initiated into the B6 fold, and I so happily obliged! [HASHTAG]#ZimrahilVillain4Lyfe[/HASHTAG]

When you have finished guffawing at the bantz, try looking at this https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...anything-zimrahil.108380/page-33#post-3206776

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Both little loser teams with no hope or a dream to build to and too busy fighting each other to see the despair of your situations, I joke. have a good time in the Championship.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England

When you have finished guffawing at the bantz, try looking at this https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...anything-zimrahil.108380/page-33#post-3206776

Both little loser teams with no hope or a dream to build to and too busy fighting each other to see the despair of your situations, I joke. have a good time in the Championship.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
That's it Jen making friends and influencing people. Still single? How's the Europa league?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So @zimrahil and @Essexboy who beat spurs 2-0??? In yar face boys!

but who is higher in the league table? I actually like it when Arse keep winning here and there, just keeps Wenger longer in his job with no realistic chance to win Premier or Champions League!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
but who is higher in the league table? I actually like it when Arse keep winning here and there, just keeps Wenger longer in his job with no realistic chance to win Premier or Champions League!
ask me at the end of the season when you're in the league below.

Users who are viewing this thread