Premier League

D

Deleted member 46200

Not much love on here for the Premier League is there ?
There is sometimes Jen is an Arsenal fan but moans a lot she now has a boy friend and post very little... Like my husband I support Luton and Zimrahil is a Birminham City fan... And, just dreams of the Prem when div one is a reality. The boys will be here soon but English football is okay... Personally, I can't wait for the AFL season to begin again.

C

Chris Swift

Sorry man, but I would I would rather cover my testicles in honey and stick them in a beehive, than watch serie A :p

D

Deleted member 46200

Sorry man, but I would I would rather cover my testicles in honey and stick them in a beehive, than watch serie A :p
You'll have to run that one past me it's like tying up a snow man and then throwing him into the freezer... ?

Do they get honey in Stoke-on-trent... ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1515439535][/DOUBLEPOST]
so much love for serie a...
  • Have no idea what anyone is talking about @Jenocide

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You'll have to run that one past me it's like tying up a snow man and then throwing him into the freezer... ?

Not quite, he is saying he would find it less painful for bees to be stinging his balls than having to watch serie A

D

Deleted member 46200

Not quite, he is saying he would find it less painful for bees to be stinging his balls than having to watch serie A
tumblr_n35b7efTQS1trrasao1_500.gif

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
2 goals in quick succession for Liverpool!!! City's first loss of the season?
EDIT: 4-1 Unbelievable!!!

El Loco

ENG....
What. A. Game.
They got a bit complacent after they went 3 goals up. Gundogan was totally unmarked free to chest it down in the box for that last one!

El Loco

ENG....
They were almost made to pay for Van Dijk being ruled out.
But yeah in recent memory can't remember anyone bossing the league by this kind of margin since the Invincibles. Thought this time they might even be able to pip them but tonight it weren't to be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread