Premier League

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
You'll have to run that one past me it's like tying up a snow man and then throwing him into the freezer... ?

Do they get honey in Stoke-on-trent... ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1515439535][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Have no idea what anyone is talking about @Jenocide
Italian league babe you have it on BT sport?[DOUBLEPOST=1516196742][/DOUBLEPOST]
At least wenger still has something to be proud of.
Care to explain, this season to me is going very wrong badly wrong.

D

Deleted member 46200

Totally agree to that, as too the quality I can't say, never watched it. x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wenger remains as the only manager to win the golden premier league trophy and Arsenal are still the only "Invincibles" in the prem era.

But do arsenal fans really care what happened 14 years ago when their rivals since having been winning league titles and occasionally the Champions League?

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But do arsenal fans really care what happened 14 years ago when their rivals since having been winning league titles and occasionally the Champions League?

As an Arsenal fan that has been around long enough to have experienced the Invincibles as an adult, I still look back on it very fondly. It does not keep me from noticing that we have become a second class PL team right now. All the best wishes in the world won't change that. I could moan about Kronke, Wenger, Gazidis and all the usual suspects, but no Twitter, Facebook or forum message I have ever sent influenced the outcome of a game or season (or even a transfer window). I have started to suspect that Wenger does not read them at all! ;)

I have seen Arsenal have a few ups and downs, like every other team. I also remember Nottingham Forest being the best team in the world when I was a kid, things change. That is what makes sport interesting (although at times frustrating).

C

Chris Swift

Rumours that wenger might be signing Aubameyang, that would be great for arsenal.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Rumours that wenger might be signing Aubameyang, that would be great for arsenal.
Not sure if it says much as a direct replacement for Sanchez as opposed to if they were keeping him and adding Aubameyang to bolster their depth in attack. Looks like Mkhi is being included as part of the Sanchez deal at least.
A bit sad to see them fall off like this but their transfer policy just hasn't come close to matching that of their rivals these past few years.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like Mkhi is being included as part of the Sanchez deal at least.

According to Ornstein it is all done except the medicals.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
According to Ornstein it is all done except the medicals.

Didn't realise Sanchez-Mkhi was a straight swap thought United would have thrown a bit of money in there for him too.

According to Wenger a deal for Aubamenyang is still a long way off, despite Dortmund confirming that they've received an offer?

C

Chris Swift

Didn't realise Sanchez-Mkhi was a straight swap thought United would have thrown a bit of money in there for him too.

According to Wenger a deal for Aubamenyang is still a long way off, despite Dortmund confirming that they've received an offer?

Read somewhere that giroud might be part of the aubameyang deal.maybe that's what is holding it up.

Users who are viewing this thread