What is the best time to download

Gammergq

School Cricketer
I am struggling to get the content I am looking for teams and bats because the server times what is the best time to download?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Didn't realize there was enough demand for Ashes content for servers to time out. I download quite a few last evening(IST), worked seamlessly for me.

Gammergq

School Cricketer
To be fair I have nor got problems bats its just downloading teams which is the problem.

D

Deleted member 185125

I'm facing issues downloading. Not sure what's causing this. I can see the team but after that it just goes on in circles.First time trying to download on my new PS4 Pro. Had intermittent issues on my base PS4 as well.

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
I haven't been able to download any teams on PS4 since yesterday evening and browsing only works very intermittently - the game gets stuck on the 'Downloading teams' spinning circle. Never had any problems downloading teams in DBC14, 17 or AC previously. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait for EA's next installment, It's announced officially.
And from where did you get that 'official announcement' ?

If you are talking about the news that got circulated over internet few months ago, then it's just a rumor.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well I pretty happy with what I downloaded so far.
I haven't played the game for a week now so can't tell if there is a problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1518613753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait for EA's next installment, It's announced officially.
Yeah it's announced in your dreams I guess
but in reality EA will never make a cricket game again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread