Share your gameplay videos here

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
One of the best bowled dismissals I've seen as Gough cleans up Hayden through the gate:

Also here are some more of my 2005 wickets that I posted in General Discussion but not here:

D

Dutch

The latest episode in my Ashes Cricket Career Mode featuring arguably one of the most unlucky innings of all time!

Love your enthusiasm mate. Nice vids and commentary......yes the game has bugs and things that need fixing but it has a lot going for it if you want it......might need to up your batting level soon?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

End of Round 2 of Super Smash Cup. More matches to come up!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Love your enthusiasm mate. Nice vids and commentary......yes the game has bugs and things that need fixing but it has a lot going for it if you want it......might need to up your batting level soon?
Thanks Dutch, will most likely be doing that in the very near future as we've started to score quite freely now. Appreciate your kind words![DOUBLEPOST=1518796952][/DOUBLEPOST]
I enjoy watching your vids JT. The batting stroke @ 12:25 Is probably the nearest animation I've seen for a leg glance ( front OR backfoot). Have you got a download/ patch that the rest of us haven't?
Thanks Alan for the kind words. I've only downloaded whatever automatic updates have been sent through to the Xbox One mate with this particular series, haven't touched anything else.

alexczarn

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Moments like these make me happy. The realism.

D

Deleted member 185125

New Zealand Vs Australia T20 Highlights. Low scoring thriller.

Users who are viewing this thread