OTHER The Madden Series

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
NCAA 10 is ?21.86 after shipping. May consider getting it. Not just yet though, bought enough games of late and I need to wait and see what my balance is once student loans come through next week. Not to mention complete lack of time to play, what with Uni, girlfriend, cricket team and american football team.

NCAA 09 is $11.15 now, even less on smaller companies that are linked on Amazon.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just get a Madden 10. Some where between $10-$20 online.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
oh. I thought he couldn't decide between NCAA and Madden 11.

nvm that was someone else

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Time to revive the thread. I bought the EA Access pass worth $29 a year. I downloaded Madden 17 and Fifa 17. The way EA has built this franchise is mind blowing. The tutorials were awesome which is part of the above video. I am going to start a Franchise mode with Philly Eagles. I think in my first game as try I did my defense pretty well.

Look at the last few minuted where in over time Saints were 25 yards away from the goal and winning the match and my defense was point on. They lost 11 yards to actually draw the game. Pretty excited.

D

Dutch

I wonder why this is a console only game? EA usually has PC versions of all their games???

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I wonder why this is a console only game? EA usually has PC versions of all their games???
Madden did not earn much business on PC. Madden 08 was the last one to come on PC. EA thinks there is no market for Madden on PC.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
should be easy enough to make the xbox version pc compatable.Is piracy still a big issue with pc games that are on steam and origin?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
should be easy enough to make the xbox version pc compatable.Is piracy still a big issue with pc games that are on steam and origin?
Its not about easy or difficult. I to a point agree with EA as the major market for Madden game is in United States and Canada. I do not know the statistics but I am pretty sure there are more Console gamers to PC gamers.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not for a while...

Some say piracy majority say low profit margins.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What I would love is the revival of NCAA game. After the deal breaker in 2014 there has been no NCAA game. I agree with players that they should be paid if they have a likeliness in game but EA could always by pass that by having an academy kind of module integrated. Oh how I would love to play as Fresno Bulldogs(my university team when I was doing bachelors) or Monmouth Hawks(my current university team where I am doing my masters).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Woho!! Just learnt that we can relocate a team. Wow this is fantastic. I might as well shift one of the NFL team to London UK. How awesome would it to see NFL games being played in London or Mexico.

D

Deleted member 46200

What I would love is the revival of NCAA game. After the deal breaker in 2014 there has been no NCAA game. I agree with players that they should be paid if they have a likeliness in game but EA could always by pass that by having an academy kind of module integrated. Oh how I would love to play as Fresno Bulldogs(my university team when I was doing bachelors) or Monmouth Hawks(my current university team where I am doing my masters).
We all would but looking slim I had 15 and the presentation was very good it is a massive shame as this series was great and was building on it's success x

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Woho!! Just learnt that we can relocate a team. Wow this is fantastic. I might as well shift one of the NFL team to London UK. How awesome would it to see NFL games being played in London or Mexico.

It's already happening for years now...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It's already happening for years now...
Like in real life? I did not now that. As I have mentioned the rise of interest for me has only been since last 2 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1518549715][/DOUBLEPOST]
We all would but looking slim I had 15 and the presentation was very good it is a massive shame as this series was great and was building on it's success x
Do you mean NCAA or NFL 15?

Users who are viewing this thread