Champions League/European Competition Thread

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
They keep saying it's nothing psychological, but they sure struggle at 'home'. It's a shame cause I want them to win the league (anyone outside the big 4 or 5 really) but they never seem to have the belief during the home stretch to do it!
As I remember Arsenal may have struggled there in the same competition but more to chase the cash @Jenocide?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, I might as well PM you in future, will be easier!

Obviously agree about sanchez, if you lose him next summer, who realistically can you get that is just as good?

Also there was crowd trouble, no security at the turnstiles and Cologne fans allowed in Arsenal end - crazy?
yes very bad but good result in the end and some good finishes Bellerin looks like a quality player In my opninion good buisiness keeping Sanchez just for a while longer.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
063A0B52-4017-4377-AE91-CC35C2F3C6A5.jpeg

Above taken off BBC Sport HomePage. Hats off to Chelsea Ladies, I thought it would take a few more years to beat Bayern Munich to be honest..!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Despite the draw the best players on the pitch were the young Arsenal players bravo to you.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
End of the line for Spurs already then it looks like, while City are cruising.
EDIT: Well spoke far too soon they've pulled back an away goal :p, different dynamic now.

El Loco

ENG....
Ok definitely getting made to eat my words lol.

El Loco

ENG....
Can’t take the heat you lightweight ..? ;)
*zimrahil voice* I refer you back to my avatar hehuehuehuehehehehe.

Looks like Tottenham's run continues then. Could've been very different if Higuain hadn't bottled it for his hat-trick.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
*zimrahil voice* I refer you back to my avatar hehuehuehuehehehehe.

Looks like Tottenham's run continues then. Could've been very different if Higuain hadn't bottled it for his hat-trick.

Lol

Saw the pens, first one almost saved and just blasted second one. Hope spurs can win this now would be great for the EPL

As for Man City, amazing win but still wonder how they would fire against Bayern or Barca etc when it really matters..?

El Loco

ENG....
Lol

Saw the pens, first one almost saved and just blasted second one. Hope spurs can win this now would be great for the EPL

As for Man City, amazing win but still wonder how they would fire against Bayern or Barca etc when it really matters..?
You watching tonight's games?

Users who are viewing this thread