TENNIS AO Tennis

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I ended up requesting to reset my password. The reset code came back several hours later. I set my new password, requested the activation code, and it came back almost immediately.

What is odd is that I set my new password to the same as my old password, so I still don't know what the original problem was with getting an activation code.

Anyway, all is well now. Great work on the players, @Llewelynf!

D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe a stupid question but what competitions can you create in custom competition i.e., can you recreate Davis cup or do a league ... ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe a stupid question but what competitions can you create in custom competition i.e., can you recreate Davis cup or do a league ... ?
I can have a good look tonight and let you know.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Look like just knock out rounds ala grand slam style. You can edit number of players, sets and games. Also whether singles or doubles. But that's all for now.

D

Deleted member 46200

Look like just knock out rounds ala grand slam style. You can edit number of players, sets and games. Also whether singles or doubles. But that's all for now.
Okay thanks for looking and your time x

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Psn store game not available u dint answer that
What answer do you want? Are you freaking in Australia? No? The game has not released world wide what part of that you cannot understand. There is a fine line between being smart and being over smart. You are crossing that line. Also he is not liable to answe you if game is available or not. You seem "SMART" go find it yourself.

On topic - @Llewelynf when you get a time can you go through the tournament creator. I am really intrigued how have BA created that for Ashes.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
What answer do you want? Are you freaking in Australia? No? The game has not released world wide what part of that you cannot understand. There is a fine line between being smart and being over smart. You are crossing that line. Also he is not liable to answe you if game is available or not. You seem "SMART" go find it yourself.

On topic - @Llewelynf when you get a time can you go through the tournament creator. I am really intrigued how have BA created that for Ashes.
Is it available in Australian store psn.Dint find it there either.

Users who are viewing this thread