Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's good to hear: before people were finding it too easy: what level are you playing on?
Before 1.15 it was easy. The new mechanics have changed that. Unforced errors are more likely now. 1.16 has scaled down the sensitivity somewhat which makes it not as difficult. Still more challenging. Just played my second match on veteran and won 6-4. Was a close one. The one thing now is that the ai serves in the exact same spot every point. Hope they look at that.

HonkaWonka

Banned
Gave this a go at my mates place today and WOW, so glad I never got this. To think this was a patched version makes me wonder just how bad the un-patched version must of been. No wonder people were complaining.
Gotta love how every single player slumps like they are half dead when they can't reach the ball.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Wish I had joined the forum earlier, I've used pretty much every played you've created @Llewelynf haha

The AI serving perfectly and always at 198kph was obviously a quick fix after the drama with them barely managing 15-20% first serve and the let bug also.

The ball physics need an adjustment as well, the ball has essentially gone back to that floating style they had a while back

Users who are viewing this thread