NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is the worst Australian XI I have ever seen. Surely there are better players in the domestic? Right?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It really will be a big task for Australia to reach even 150 runs. Remove Smith and Warner and this side looks shit! The current side can easily be defeated by even the likes of Afghanistan and Ireland and I mean no disrespect to them. No good middle order batsman not even 1 in this XI.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
It really will be a big task for Australia to reach even 150 runs. Remove Smith and Warner and this side looks shit! The current side can easily be defeated by even the likes of Afghanistan and Ireland and I mean no disrespect to them. No good middle order batsman not even 1 in this XI.
Not only are we missing Smith and Warner but Mitch Marsh, Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood are all key assets to our odi team. Stanlake, Neser and Tye are exciting though. Think about it, Maxwell hasn't scored a 50 in a really long time. Shaun Marsh white ball career is done. Paine SR is 70.5 and can't hit big shots and he is supposed to come in at the end of the innings. Honestly I'd be surprised if we won 1 of these matches.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Not only are we missing Smith and Warner but Mitch Marsh, Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood are all key assets to our odi team. Stanlake, Neser and Tye are exciting though. Think about it, Maxwell hasn't scored a 50 in a really long time. Shaun Marsh white ball career is done. Paine SR is 70.5 and can't hit big shots and he is supposed to come in at the end of the innings. Honestly I'd be surprised if we won 1 of these matches.
Exactly and that is why I side the current side. Australia are missing a lot of players but surely there are better players then Maxwell, Marsh and one or two others who could be counted more reliable in Aussie domestic circuit?

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Exactly and that is why I side the current side. Australia are missing a lot of players but surely there are better players then Maxwell, Marsh and one or two others who could be counted more reliable in Aussie domestic circuit?
Well if you're looking at the One Day Cup last year, Shaun Marsh was in the form of his life, Maxwell didn't do much. I guess they wanted atleast some experience in the side since they were missing the 3 quicks, Mitch Marsh, Smith and Warner. And they all offer a load of experience. The only ones who have a bit of international experience are Finch,Shaun and Maxwell.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Maxi is the last hope. Hopefully Agar can contribute![DOUBLEPOST=1528897484][/DOUBLEPOST]Maxwell taking on spinners!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I am surprised Australia crossed 200. Well played Maxwell and Agar. They batted really well at a good pace too. Something that the make shift top order needs to learn and learn it quickly.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This is the only way Aussies can win this match and it is by picking up wickets regularly. I think England just peaked at the wrong time. With WC coming up they still have a year to maintain the intensity they have shown.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The game is on now! Australia need one more wicket and that of Ali and they will be in front seat. As I told, in order for Australia to win any matches in England, they need their bowlers to step up as the Batsman will fail more often then not

D

Deleted member 46200

The game is on now! Australia need one more wicket and that of Ali and they will be in front seat. As I told, in order for Australia to win any matches in England, they need their bowlers to step up as the Batsman will fail more often then not
So not that bad Oz side after all....

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So not that bad Oz side after all....
Yes still a very weak side, probably one of the weakest for a very long time. No way we can keep this up for the entire series, sadly. England is too strong a side in One Day cricket. Bowlers are all real talents though. Hopefully Stanlake can bowl alongside de Starc Cummins and hazlewood in the future

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Yes still a very weak side, probably one of the weakest for a very long time. No way we can keep this up for the entire series, sadly. England is to9 strong aside in One Day cricket. Bowlers are all real talents though. Hopefully Stanlake can bowl alongside Starc Cummins and hazlewood in the future
And I have to live with the English... I'll just do what I always do keep my mouth shut or talk cockney... Hope it's a tight series as I may catch some games on TV x

Last edited by a moderator:

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I
Yes still a very weak side, probably one of the weakest for a very long time. No way we can keep this up for the entire series, sadly. England is too strong a side in One Day cricket. Bowlers are all real talents though. Hopefully Stanlake can bowl alongside de Starc Cummins and hazlewood in the future
Didn't you want Maxwell dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread