Sri Lanka tour of West Indies

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sri Lanka is scheduled to play 3 tests against West Indies on June 6,14 and 23.

The first day started pretty evenly but WI end the 2nd day with an advantage. Just wanted to post on this strong come back by Windies especially by Dowrich and found out that there is no thread related to this tour. Also, Devon Smith made a comeback to the team but was unfortunately run out.

I am hoping there will be a pretty good fight between the two depleted teams. Saying that, I feel WI has an edge in this series considering they are playing in home.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That was a good victory for West Indies. Good to see them applying themselves and it paid off. West Indies even though is depleted in itself has done a lot for its neighboring countries like USA and Canada. They need some good management and I think they will again be on top of things. They have talent but the talent is not guided in right direction.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Good comeback by Sri Lanka. It was a bit controversial match. But the series is well set now. If Sri Lanka manage a win, they can level the series. Gabriel bowled really well: third best Test figures by a West Indian ! Chandimal too batted really well in first innings.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
What a game so far ! SL need 63 runs with 5 wickets but I feel WI may win this one and seal the series. Love these kind of low scoring matches. And a freak injury to Kusal Perera. Hope he is fine.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hope Windies secure this win!

Side note: Anyone saw the CWI Awards? Shai Hope killed it, with Cricketer of the Year, ODI Cricketer of the Year and Test Cricketer of the Year.

Bhumi

Club Captain
What a game so far ! SL need 63 runs with 5 wickets but I feel WI may win this one and seal the series. Love these kind of low scoring matches. And a freak injury to Kusal Perera. Hope he is fine.
Sorry our Asian neighbor square series 1/1

Users who are viewing this thread