TENNIS AO Tennis

saturator

Club Cricketer
Hello everybody!
I from France and I wanted to thank the Big Ant team for the great work on AO International Tennis.
The latest updates have propelled the game to the level of Top Spin 4 in my heart, which is huge, because I consider this game as a reference of the game of tennis.
I love this game, I have a hard time letting go of the pad.
I look forward to the next updates.
With the arrival of steps on clay and the degradation of turf / clay, it goes huge for immersion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just saw on Twitter, no patch this week but a big one one next week.

Wonder what's happening under the hood.
*Trades in for Tennis World Tour* [HASHTAG]#FreeThePatch[/HASHTAG]

Hope it's something really worth the wait!

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Sad but I’m agree, no have sense make patchs every week. (Need a test it,if not happen things like “freeze moviment” in one of the last patchs.

But a quick fix this friday (aces problem)would been better.
Aces are very important in tennis strategy.
Look at this wimbledon!!
Some players base their game only with ace shot or a powerful serve to build their point.
If i cant make aces it is a great problem(i speak about world champion/legend levels not pro)

Dont mind we’ll wait....
(I hope next week but i’d like Wednesday...not friday;-)

Good work!!

Last edited:

Nard2020

Club Captain
Maybe the big one will be, finally, new players....which will mean new stroke animations( getting 2 birds with 1 stone!!). Hey, wishful thinking doesn't hurt sometimes.

D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe the big one will be, finally, new players....which will mean new stroke animations( getting 2 birds with 1 stone!!). Hey, wishful thinking doesn't hurt sometimes.
Why new players? Academy is doing a great job... Let's improve more important matters before cosmetic indulgences.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Why new players? Academy is doing a great job... Let's improve more important matters before cosmetic indulgences.

You need to understand not everyone uses the Academy players, those that do good luck to them, but, many people don't like using created players that:

A) Play nothing like the real thing. B) Look nothing like the real thing (sorry! but, IMO most created players I've seen look awful)

Only way you have a chance of these two things are if the players in question are fully licensed and there will always be people especially with sport games that want a more authentic experience, you simply can't get this with created Academy players.

The fact that Big Ant have worked so hard on AOIT and improved the game greatly is a big reason why many people see adding to the real life roster as the next step in taking the game to the next level, now that the gameplay is so much improved it would be fantastic is there were more than the measly 20 real players to choose from, obviously it all comes down to where Big Ant want to go with the game and if the are prepared to spend more money on it, obviously more real players would cost, but, personally I hope now that the game has been getting good feedback it encourages them to really go all out and improve on the roster.

Nard2020

Club Captain

I have to disagree. While the Academy is an amazing tool, you just simply can't compare a "realistic" created player to an actual licensed professional, and you can't dare call additional professionals as COSMETIC INDULGENCES :eek:.

Let's not forget the very title of the game is AO.....that's a major license and a grand slam, so one would expect to have more pros for a game with said title. Anyways, this is deserves success and the team is truly working hard to achieve everything in effort of making it the best effort. We see that.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have to disagree. While the Academy is an amazing tool, you just simply can't compare a "realistic" created player to an actual licensed professional, and you can't dare call additional professionals as COSMETIC INDULGENCES :eek:.

Let's not forget the very title of the game is AO.....that's a major license and a grand slam, so one would expect to have more pros for a game with said title. Anyways, this is deserves success and the team is truly working hard to achieve everything in effort of making it the best effort. We see that.
Sure you can... But you're wrong! There isn't a blanket licence for either ATP or WTA and Big Ant have not stated any plans to make more... ? Yes the Australian Open licence is there but not the other three.... Ross had to drop the restraining order on me as he couldn't pay the lawyers fees... No more money in the budget... Gameplay over cosmetics!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We still talking about licenced players? Been covered already, not seeing anything new being added to the conversation

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We still talking about licenced players? Been covered already, not seeing anything new being added to the conversation
Yeah, asking for licensed players with all the games out there now is dumb.
One thing we can hope for his animation variety. I would like to see Djokovic's inside out forehand in game. The forehand animation is one of the things that make the players look robotic IMO.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah, asking for licensed players with all the games out there now is dumb.
One thing we can hope for his animation variety. I would like to see Djokovic's inside out forehand in game. The forehand animation is one of the things that make the players look robotic IMO.
Harsh... So harsh!

Nard2020

Club Captain
Sure you can... But you're wrong! There isn't a blanket licence for either ATP or WTA and Big Ant have not stated any plans to make more... ? Yes the Australian Open licence is there but not the other three.... Ross had to drop the restraining order on me as he couldn't pay the lawyers fees... No more money in the budget... Gameplay over cosmetics!

Sweetie you're actually wrong here....Ross and Big Ant HAVE stated that there were plans for more( just see tweets made around the AO), but they would be announced when they can be. I didn't ASK for more, i made a comment wishing that they would be part of the upcoming big patch. You seriously need to calm down and relax.

And please stop, professional players being added to a licensed title are NOT cosmetic updates. That's insulting to them and to fans of pro tennis.[DOUBLEPOST=1531444380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep sure am. Until Ross or Big Ant finally give a solid "no more" answer....then why wouldn't buyers ask?? Seriously.

D

Deleted member 46200

Sweetie you're actually wrong here....Ross and Big Ant HAVE stated that there were plans for more( just see tweets made around the AO), but they would be announced when they can be. I didn't ASK for more, i made a comment wishing that they would be part of the upcoming big patch. You seriously need to calm down and relax.

And please stop, professional players being added to a licensed title are NOT cosmetic updates. That's insulting to them and to fans of pro tennis.
Are you writing a telegram... Please stop... I have just started... A couple of pages back Ross kind off stated no more new players.... If Big Ant feel they have reached a level of perfection on this game then they will... Please stop... And get onto the next project. Do you feel @BigAntStudios have reached perfection... I do! But Ross being Ross will go that extra mile, I would love him to add more players but how many would appease and who? X

And do... Please stop... With 'sweetie' as it's condescending... I'm calm and relaxed, thanks x

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Are you writing a telegram... Please stop... I have just started... A couple of pages back Ross kind off stated no more new players.... If Big Ant feel they have reached a level of perfection on this game then they will... Please stop... And get onto the next project. Do you feel @BigAntStudios have reached perfection... I do! But Ross being Ross will go that extra mile, I would love him to add more players but how many would appease and who? X

And do... Please stop... With 'sweetie' as it's condescending... I'm calm and relaxed, thanks x
Amen!

D

Deleted member 46200

We need to talk about a filter so we can distinguish between male and female players when in academy.

I know Ross has stated this but anything to change the record!

Users who are viewing this thread