Bangladesh tour of West Indies - 2018

Bhumi

Club Captain
Westindies 266/6 in 45.4 over vs Australia is successful highest score while chasing so bangers must put 300 here at
Warner park,st.kitts if they wants to win series.

Bhumi

Club Captain
well thank you, but I have been administrator on and off for years :)

Thank you also for keeping the interest going in so many of the cricket threads
Ya but I am kind of nervous when I see some thread locked out forever plus remains right there middle of live games
Really irritating, I wonder why not moderator, site moderator or Admin not deletes those thread?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ya but I am kind of nervous when I see some thread locked out forever plus remains right there middle of live games
Really irritating, I wonder why not moderator, site moderator or Admin not deletes those thread?

I need more info - can you PM what you are referring to, give examples etc. I need full understanding before I can do anything (if at all)?

Bhumi

Club Captain
Congratulations Tamim

130*
71*

He become highest run scorer in westindies (257- once out)
In 3 match series from any country.Shakib (37) out off Nurse.

Tamim had 10 ODI 100, he gave victory to his sides while hits 7 of those 10 hundreds

141/2 off 30.i think 260/285 good to win for BD.
( Tamim hits 287 in 3 innings)

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Congratulation bangers for rare series win in WI by 2/1 beating home team by 18 runs.Rovan Powell
Special innings of 74 off 41 was in vain.

Earlier Universal boss -- Gayle (73) and S.Hope (64) starts well for the second wicket but others not
Cope vs Spin of Shakib/Miraz who gave 90 only off 20 overs.

BD 301 for 6
Tamim 103, Mahmudullah 67*,Shakib 37,Mortaza 36

WI 283 for 6
Hetmyer 30,

their first T20i will starts in July 31st than 2 more T20i in Florida

Last edited:

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What a great performance by the captain - Mashrafe Mortaza, MATCH WINNING KNOCK.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I know how to sends PM, sure I will inform.
Click his name and a pop up will appear. Click on 'start a conversation' and then write your message to him.

Bhumi

Club Captain
BANGLADESH TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2018
Gayle rested for Bangladesh T20Is

Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Tue, 31 Jul, 2018, 06:35 AM
Share Tweet Share
prv_1532999118.jpeg

Chris Gayle recently scored a half-century in a losing cause in the third ODI against Bangladesh © AFP

Chris Gayle has been rested while Chadwick Walton and Sheldon Cottrell have been included in the 13-member Windies squad for the three-match T20I series against Bangladesh which begins in St. Kitts on Tuesday (July 31).

Both Cottrell and Walton weren't part of the squad that played in the charity game against the ICC World XI at the Lord's. Cottrell, though, was included in the squad for the ODI series against Bangladesh and played the final ODI in which he finished with figures of 1 for 59.

Cottrell and Walton had recently played in the Global T20 Canada in which the 28-year-old pacer was the highest wicket-taker of the tournament while the 33-year-old batsman struck a couple of half-centuries.

Marlon Samuels returns to the Windies set-up, having missed the ODI series as he was recovering from a knee injury. Meanwhile, Rayad Emrit, who was part of the T20I squad for the charity match, misses out.

"We have rested Chris Gayle and have added left-arm pacer, Sheldon Cottrell for variety to the bowling attack. The team reflects the last squad that performed well in the charity match in the UK," said Courtney Browne, the chairman of selectors.

Windies T20I squad: Carlos Brathwaite (c), Samuel Badree, Sheldon Cottrell, Andre Fletcher, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Chadwick Walton (wk), Kesrick Williams.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Aug 1st first T20I at 5.30 am IST ( TIME IN USA WILL BE July 31st)[DOUBLEPOST=1533007494][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a great performance by the captain - Mashrafe Mortaza, MATCH WINNING KNOCK.
Yes he came at the wicket in the 38th over and Guide his team for 301 score he indirectly told Mushy rahim how to win matches

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes he came at the wicket in the 38th over and Guide his team for 301 score he indirectly told Mushy rahim how to win matches

indirectly told Mushy Mahmudullah Riyad how to win matches.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
First 4 ball of Ashley Nurse over, BD lost Tamim (stumped for 0) and Sarkar (bowled for 0) - 5/2 after 6 ball.

BD now 43/4 in 6 overs
L.Das 24, shakib 19
Kemmo Paul 1/0/2/2

101/5
11.1 overs
M.Riyad 30 n.o.

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
151 is average first innings score at Warner park

179 is average first innings score at Warner park in CPL 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread