TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Deleted member 46200

Surprisingly they posted on their Facebook page about an hour ago. It doesn't really shed any light on what's going on though.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tennis-world-tour/tennis-world-tour-playstation-4-version-103/2073129049613351/?comment_id=678733705807504&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}
Probably went to lunch soon... Straight after... A great reason to be French... Food, lunch breaks and white linen! Shame they didn't commit to a positive statement.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
French devs have published some two my favourite games Detroit Become Human and Heavy Rain. The two people behind Tennis Elbow and Full Ace are also French and Ubisoft is also a french company believe it or not so yeah the french know how to make games and communicate with fans

However Big Ben and Breakpoint need to be held responsible on this mess the only game that the former has ever published that I feel is decent is WRC 7 the rest is garbage

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
French devs have published some two my favourite games Detroit Become Human and Heavy Rain. The two people behind Tennis Elbow and Full Ace are also French and Ubisoft is also a french company believe it or not so yeah the french know how to make games and communicate with fans

However Big Ben and Breakpoint need to be held responsible on this mess the only game that the former has ever published that I feel is decent is WRC 7 the rest is garbage

They commented again on that pinned post, saying the Switch was delayed again and a day one patch would go alongside it when it eventually comes out lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I enjoy watching tennis, especially when i went to Wimbledon for my birthday surprise, but i don't understand the scoring system, i've had it explained to me but i don't get it, anyone willing to explain it in the most simple of terms?? :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven't been following this thread a while but the day one patch hasn’t released for Xbox 1 yet?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Haven't been following this thread a while but the day one patch hasn’t released for Xbox 1 yet?

The day one patch was out for Xbox before the PS4 quite some time ago, Xbox, Steam and Switch are waiting for the online update which PS4 has had for 3 weeks or so now.

They've posted a few times recently on Facebook and Twitter, I think they made a mistake by showing a patch schedule in all honesty.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
The day one patch was out for Xbox before the PS4 quite some time ago, Xbox, Steam and Switch are waiting for the online update which PS4 has had for 3 weeks or so now.

They've posted a few times recently on Facebook and Twitter, I think they made a mistake by showing a patch schedule in all honesty.

Oh it was the online patch , thanks for confirming

Yup always risky to release patch schedule. Internet users very unforgiving:p

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Oh it was the online patch , thanks for confirming

Yup always risky to release patch schedule. Internet users very unforgiving:p

Yeah online is quite bad though, to be expected given it's P2P though really.

I think the lack of communication didn't help either lol

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yeah online is quite bad though, to be expected given it's P2P though really.

I think the lack of communication didn't help either lol
P2P ? What were they thinking? You still enjoying it though or you focussing on FA or TE for your fix ?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
P2P ? What were they thinking? You still enjoying it though or you focussing on FA or TE for your fix ?

Probably can't afford their own servers much like with AO, both are P2P and if one of you has a horrible connection, well it's going to be a tough time getting a win...

I've been playing other games of late mostly, apart from a career game or two on AO. The controls bother me a lot with TE and I usually try to record if I play FA, but my recording software has done some weird stuff lately, so yeah lol

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

zayno

Club Captain
is federer alternate outfit available on xbox one version ?

Users who are viewing this thread