India tour of England 2018

prasoonvidhu

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well..this is what you call a warm and dry English summer???

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What must Jadeja be feeling?
I don't think anyone in this side bar Kohli and his merry little gang of Bumrah and Pandya will be feeling good. This management could damage good test cricketers forever.

Bhumi

Club Captain
--> Most wkts in home Tests:
493 M Muralitharan
350 A Kumble/ J ANDERSON
319 S Warne
289 G McGrath
275 R Herath
265 Harbhajan
261 S Broad

--> Rahul - Vijay stands outside India:
3, 0, 48, 4, 3, 28, 11, 7 & 34 (Avg 15.33)
They average 34.43 from 14 stands in India.
The above stats are for all stands between Vijay & Rahul outside India, not just opening stands.[DOUBLEPOST=1533905276][/DOUBLEPOST]
What must Jadeja be feeling?
He is Laughing because All A grade player gets 15 Lakh per tests just warm up the benches in entire series.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yet again Pujara is run-out. How many times has it been already ?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yet again Pujara is run-out. How many times has it been already ?

As bad as a call it was by Pujara, kohli completely to blame for that mishap .. Totally turned on his partner there

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rahul looks like a poor choice for an opener in these conditions purely based on what he did in this innings. Doesn't seem to have the judgement required to leave deliveries when the ball is moving around like this
Well would you have preferred Dhawan or Rahul? Not much choice now when it comes to picking openers. Dhawan would've played an unnecessarily aggressive stroke that would've got him out.

For once this looks like a good XI. But still India made a mistake not playing Umesh looking at how the balls been moving and overcast conditions.

It's odd Pandya is treated as a pure all-rounder. His specialty is batting, meaning he's usually a sixth bowler. If it's overcast India will have to only depend on Shami and Ishant.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
All England need is 17 more wickets (a matter of 17 balls) to win this test match.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well would you have preferred Dhawan or Rahul? Not much choice now when it comes to picking openers. Dhawan would've played an unnecessarily aggressive stroke that would've got him out.

I don't think anywhere in my post do I mention Dhawan :) it was simply a comment on Rahul's short and uncomfortable stay at the crease

I still think he should be given the full series to prove himself. But he will have to tinker his technique a bit to be effective in these conditions

Regarding dhawan, i dont even want him in the test squad

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Thank god there's rain... is all I can say!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lol such an embarassment this. Really feel for Pujara. Imagine what would be the case if Pujara ran Kohli out?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watched the Pujara run out video. Absolutely rubbish decision by Virat to turn his back. When he is batting himself, he pinches these sort of singles very easily and requires his non-striker partner to respond in sync to him. But when Pujara is trying to pinch such a single, he goes halfway down and then turns back completely. One of the fittest guys in international cricket turns his back on an optimistic run when his less fitter partner is enthusiastic to grab it. If Kohli thought there was no run, he should have communicated way earlier instead of running halfway down the pitch. And Kohli even reached back the non-striker's end before Pope dislodged the bails.

Pujara must be devastated!! And how long will it be before Kohli edges that customary delivery to slips? And this time, England will be all eyes waiting for that and I dont expect them to give away another freebie.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think England are worse at catching than even Pakistan. Especially in the slips.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Wow and I thought it would be different this time around. Now that we have finally got a decent bowling attack, our batsmen have gone fishing. Absolute shambles!

Users who are viewing this thread