General Cricket Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends if the source is good or just fake news... ?
Not really sure. Never heard or came across DNA India. But it was interesting enough to get opinions on.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not really sure. Never heard or came across DNA India. But it was interesting enough to get opinions on.
Always cross reference with dedicated sports news websites this would certainly be newsworthy... If they don't carry it then it maybe rubbish I sincerely doubt they have a world exclusive over more prominent Indian news sites.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Hi all. A huge pure cricket fan. Have been since my first taste of cricket when my dad took me to watch Lillee and Thommo smash England in 74/75. Looking forward to meeting like minded people here.
Hello Craig. I found the introduction thread quite easily, but i can't find it now! Hehe:wave[DOUBLEPOST=1531832787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done to the England women in the T20 with the South Africans, they took a leaf out of the men's game and also produced the highest score ever, what a performance by them.
Do the same rules apply to womens cricket that apply to men? I've only ever watched my male colleagues play.

Users who are viewing this thread