I am leaving/back thread

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a long period of inactivity, I have returned. Don't know how active I will be but I will lurk on the forum from time to time. See you around.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Hi everyone, it has been a really long time since I was active here (mostly between 2007-2009). I had stumbled upon this website looking for cheat codes for Cricket 2002. Then got involved with the amazing modding community here and built mods for Cricket 2007. Huge thanks to the old timers (barmyarmy et. al.) for writing programming/VB.NET tutorials and providing source codes for their editors/tools. That was where my journey into computer programming began, and after a few years I ended up working at Google as a Software Engineer! I couldn't be more thankful to this community for introducing me to the field. It's great to see the forum still going strong.

BTW, I work at Oculus now and would be very excited to see a cricket game come to VR (I know it's a long shot :( ). I'd be more than happy to put game studios who are/were active here with relevant folks at Oculus, and who knows we might have something! :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi everyone, it has been a really long time since I was active here (mostly between 2007-2009). I had stumbled upon this website looking for cheat codes for Cricket 2002. Then got involved with the amazing modding community here and built mods for Cricket 2007. Huge thanks to the old timers (barmyarmy et. al.) for writing programming/VB.NET tutorials and providing source codes for their editors/tools. That was where my journey into computer programming began, and after a few years I ended up working at Google as a Software Engineer! I couldn't be more thankful to this community for introducing me to the field. It's great to see the forum still going strong.

BTW, I work at Oculus now and would be very excited to see a cricket game come to VR (I know it's a long shot :( ). I'd be more than happy to put game studios who are/were active here with relevant folks at Oculus, and who knows we might have something! :D
I remember you, good to see you back and great PC started you off on your career :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Not leaving nor arriving. Just wanted to inform that I switched to a new job and hence my activity will be limited to certain topics/threads for a month or so.
Good luck, my friend. You're more than capable for the job. :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If you people still remember me, then I should say I must be back now!!

And... If you forgot me, I'm new here!!

I am back after going for a walk.....for those who dont remember me from this morning......shame on you, shame.on.you

Two Types of People... Still he got more thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread