Cricket Captain 2018

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Anyone got it.Is it any good or just same a previous years with up to date stats.
In my opinion not a marked difference, the stats have a little more depth to them (main reason I like this game) I think there are a few more options for coaching but that's basically it.
The highlights are more or less the same with shot selections and whatnot only difference is the picture quality is slighty crisper and you get better camera angles if you like experimenting with that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 46200

In my opinion not a marked difference, the stats have a little more depth to them (main reason I like this game) I think there are a few more options for coaching but that's basically it.
The highlights are more or less the same with shot selections and whatnot only difference is the picture quality is slighty crisper and you get better camera angles if you like experimenting with that sort of thing.
So no changes... !

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This game has one problem. Batting seems impossible. In t20s I cant go abouve 120 and in the only ODI I played I lost it even though the target was less than 220 and one Opener made century at a good strike rate!

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
My Australian international career isn't going too well. Lost the Indian home series, and the English Ashes. Trust me, it was close. I got so close but so far.

Calvin

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey Guys,

Any gaming fans interested will be keen to know cricket captain 2018 has been released for PC & android so far with mac and IOS to follow next week.

I have started a series with Australia looking to build life after sandpaper gate.

The link is below if anyone is interested in the journey

Cheers

Bobby G

Played 3 Seasons in the IPL so far as Mumbai and my best finish is 3rd. It's very difficult, frustrating but addictive.

Calvin

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
This game has one problem. Batting seems impossible. In t20s I cant go abouve 120 and in the only ODI I played I lost it even though the target was less than 220 and one Opener made century at a good strike rate!

I've managed to score 220 a couple of times in T20, average about 180. Rarely score below 160................Not played an ODI yet...............

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've managed to score 220 a couple of times in T20, average about 180. Rarely score below 160................Not played an ODI yet...............
I even picked very aggressive batsman like Jason Roy but still it didn't work. I have removed this game and will only play the next version if theif they improve T20 batting. ODI is easy as I can reach above 300 but not more than 330.

Users who are viewing this thread