TENNIS AO Tennis

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I highly appreciate the hard work Big Ant have put into AO tennis but I cannot play this game anymore.Why they feel the need to make changes to the settings on competition and career modes. I don't know why they give you the ability to create venues with numerous courts but only allow you to play on the main show court regardless of what players you play as.And in career mode you just play at the same time of day and on the same court consistently which becomes very tedious and boring.Might give Tennis World tour a try or buy some of EA's upcoming titles.I have not seen anybody post to request these options be removed and I know there was a problem that all career games were played at night now it is the opposite.
Yes I agree variety is always needed and is one reason why I have stopped playing too :noway

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Yes, i've it too. But, not appear the transitions and is very strange that not upload the Steam. The last update in PC, is the 01/08, and the patch notes say only the ability to create and shared ranked player lists. Let's wait for answer of Mike
Yes you can select venue but not the court.It just selects the main show court for every game you select to play.

Andrea

School Cricketer
From what I seem to guess is that now the developers have left the patches ... shame ...

Phil-D

School Cricketer
I played a tournament at Grand Slam difficulty.
The CPU server NEVER served with their first service down the T.
With the second service they did.
Ist that normal or did I do something wrong?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I played a tournament at Grand Slam difficulty.
The CPU server NEVER served with their first service down the T.
With the second service they did.
Ist that normal or did I do something wrong?

Happens almost all the time, this was an issue a while ago where you could always bank on the AI serving out wide first serve then down the T for a second serve.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Unsure how many have seen the Twitter post, in case anyone hasn't. They've stated January will be the next major patch, seems as though maybe a few bug fixes between now and then, but that's about it until this January one, I'm only expecting a few updated outfits and maybe 1-2 new players, don't really expect to see much change gameplay wise.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Unsure how many have seen the Twitter post, in case anyone hasn't. They've stated January will be the next major patch, seems as though maybe a few bug fixes between now and then, but that's about it until this January one, I'm only expecting a few updated outfits and maybe 1-2 new players, don't really expect to see much change gameplay wise.
The changes they made in the last patch completely ruined the game for me.They took away all pre game options in competition mode and made the venue option a complete waste of time.I will not consider buying another big ant tennis game without this option being reinstated.Casual mode is the only mode that is remotely worth playing :((

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It would be nice to see gameplay improvements or even animation changes, I'm expecting the January update to be content based though. Someone asked on Twitter if they could add in more common last names for the umpire to call, but they replied and said it would be too hard to do... that's a bit troubling.

Users who are viewing this thread