Asia Cup 2018 - UAE (September 2018)

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This the problem with Dhoni. He has taken his time and has settled in nicely but if he gets out now like he just did, it puts too much pressure on the upcoming batsman.

I don't think Dhoni should go to the World Cup in England. He was the Man in 2011. Been a long time since then.

B

Bigby Wolf

This the problem with Dhoni. He has taken his time and has settled in nicely but if he gets out now like he just did, it puts too much pressure on the upcoming batsman.
He was doing alright in the match IMO.... that Kedar Jadhav injury distracted him a bit as singles were not been taken played a rash shot & got out.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I love how the way Sunil Gavaskar is mum at the moment. Its funny seeing the commentary team. From cricket prespective, its worst lol....

Commentary is not about supporting your team and be silent like a kid when ur home team in tough position. A commentator's job is to be neutral and bring cricketing sports excitement within the audience. With the downfall of World Cricketing talent, there has been a serious downfall in commentary skills over the years as well

Bhumi

Club Captain
Dhoni is not what he used to be.

He pick (he is game finisher, if bats where he wants) wrong bowler, I think India on their way for victory as Kedar (pain killer given ) available if require.

27 need off 32 with 5 wickets in hand.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
SHow me your legs Bhuvi, I will bow down to you. :p What a shot that was !

Bhumi

Club Captain
Good captain Mortaza nice Field placement by him, good bowling change when defending 223 vs worlds number 1 team.

6 by bhuvi 18 need now.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Yes bhuvi is very good batsman, especially he can bats in test matches too, has couple of 50's to his name in test cricket

17 need off 19 still anything can happen.
===================+++++
4 by Nupur NAGAR's husband.

11 needs but jadeja gone for 23
212/6
214/7 bhuvi gone

Bhuvi/jadeja put on 52 but when everything looks easy they both got out

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Thriller thriller

Not go away more excitement coming up.

9 ball 8 runs, too late in India 1.25am

Bhumi

Club Captain
8 ball 8 runs
6 ball 6 runs

Last over by who? Mahmudullah
1.30am in India next day Sep. 29

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why do Bangladesh vs India always has to be close ? Wow. Amazing match and good to see Bangladesh among the competitors for big leagues.

EDIT- OMG. Why KP ? Why do you wanna chat up with egoistic Ravi ? He is just gonna boast like always.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I told Earlier, we will win by 3 wicket or so.I enjoyed game, especially 52 run winning stand by bhuvi/Jadoo and lovely bowling by Rubel.

Mortaza very good captain, he is around since long time.I wish L.Das given Mo..m awards.

Sorry to say India bats poorly vs Hongkong,Afghanistan and Bangladesh.[DOUBLEPOST=1538165466][/DOUBLEPOST]7th Asia cup win for India

Users who are viewing this thread