TENNIS Tennis World Tour

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
the game at the moment on xbox one still needs some touch ups but its bettter than topspin 4 in my opinion.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
the game at the moment on xbox one still needs some touch ups but its bettter than topspin 4 in my opinion.

I don't see anything happening for a while yet still. It's been 3-4 weeks since that apology post on Facebook, I'm not expecting to see another patch anytime soon.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Unsure if other platforms got it, but the PS4 got an update the other day, although it seemed to do nothing and the usual area that gives the details on patches on the PS4 didn't even list anything, so seemed like it was an empty patch essentially lol

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Another update today, this time it actually showed patch notes for 1.05 as well as 1.06 but both just state "Improved Stability" which actually didn't do a thing, back to Spider-Man and F1 2018 lol

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another update today, this time it actually showed patch notes for 1.05 as well as 1.06 but both just state "Improved Stability" which actually didn't do a thing, back to Spider-Man and F1 2018 lol
Tennis Games had quick resurgence and now forgotten again!

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Xbox and PC are now finally updated to the state PS4 has been in for 3 months now, Doesn't change much though really gameplay still sucks and the online mode is complete junk from what I have experienced on ps4. Nothing for Switch think they are trying to pretend it doesn't exist now despite some copies being sold through retailers early in August, There is no listing on any game site in Aus for the switch version, no update on when it will be put back on the eshop (Think Nintendo pulled it) or when switch will get their patch.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Still crazy to think how people over hyped this game , when everyone could see how bad it was looking. At least they seem to be back on track now.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
So the next update is planned for later this month, it will be interesting to see if it makes it onto all platforms at the same time for the first time in the games short history and also to see if it can get people back on side with whatever changes it makes, gameplay needs to be changed quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread