abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dont think GG is needed in the current national setup (esp in ODIs), but what a player. And really love his passion for cricket and the support he is giving to the youngsters in the Delhi camp

He has time and again come up in support of domestic cricketers and the above incident once again proves that he is still keen on contributing to Indian cricket

Bhumi

Club Captain
I dont think GG is needed in the current national setup (esp in ODIs), but what a player. And really love his passion for cricket and the support he is giving to the youngsters in the Delhi camp

He has time and again come up in support of domestic cricketers and the above incident once again proves that he is still keen on contributing to Indian cricket
Gambhir no longer in demand for selection in international

Bhumi

Club Captain
His batting techniq Lacks something once he reaches mid 20's or 30's his brain Fades, he told his coach my second returns for India "I was frozen with-in my crease, not use my feet well"

Bhumi

Club Captain
Folks

Deodhar trophy at Delhi : Oct 23-27,2018

50/50

DK as captain of India A
Iyer as captain of India B
Rahane as captain for India C

In DEODHAR TROPHY

The selectors have decided to go away from the usual format of the Vijay Hazare trophy winners taking on India A and India B sides.

India A: Dinesh Karthik (c, wk), Prithvi Shaw, Anmolpreet Singh, A R Easwaran, Ankit Bawne, Nitish Rana, Karun Nair, Krunal Pandya, R Ashwin, Shreyas Gopal, S Mulani, Mohammed Siraj, Dhawal Kulkarni, Siddarth Kaul

India B: Shreyas Iyer (c), Mayank Agarwal, Rituraj Gaekwad, PS Chopra, Hanuma Vihari, Manoj Tiwary, Ankush Bains (wk), Rohit Rayudu, K Gowtham, Mayank Markande, S Nadeem, Deepak Chahar, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat

India C: Ajinkya Rahane (c), Abhinav Mukund, Shubman Gill, R Samarth, Suresh Raina, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Vijay Shankar, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Pappu Roy, Navdeep Saini, R Gurbani, Umar Nazir

Schedule

Oct 23 - India A vs India B -Delhi
Oct 24- India B vs India C - Delhi
Oct 25- India A vs India C- Delhi
Oct 27- Final - Delhi

All game starts at 9 am IST

Last edited:

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Deodhar Trophy :

Brilliant captaincy by Shreyash Iyer. Nadeem bowling in the power play... its very rare. Prithvi Shaw and Karun Nair wicket was huge. India B will win this match. Vihari and Tiwary will be remembered for that critical partnership, against the bowling attack of India A.

Last edited:

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great win for India B. Iyear is looking good as a captain. Bad luck for DK, got out on 99.

Users who are viewing this thread