Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Motion controls on switch? Will it have them? if they do how in depth do they go?

Need more motion control games on my switch, Mario tennis was slightly disappointing in this area, too simple for me.

I wanna be able to open the face of the bat and glide it down to third man, i wanna get caught and bowled off a leading edge trying to do the same thing. Let me baseball swing the ball back over the bowlers head :p

Make it happen Big Ant! :p

lexluger

Club Captain
Great to see equal number of women in there. I would have been happier if they take it upon themselves to put icons from the BBL for gays, queers, transvestites, and asexuals if they want to make politically correct video games.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I like this game and am positive although I probably wont get it: my point being; it caters to a certain crowd and a certain need, enabling BA to continue developing an authentic cricket game for those wanting that and the two can live side by side instead of one compromising the other.......
Yeah I get that, my point was there's enough room for two "serious" cricket games because the very nature of 20/20 cricket caters to family's as it is, even without the need for "big heads".

"Big heads" to me just suggests.. (obviously I've been following BA's cricket games for a while to be fair). A hybrid game between table top and that big bash mobile game. I do understand the angle of getting a shiny new cover on the stands but I just hope that hasn't been at the stake of proper substance to a fairly serious format of cricket.

Even if you only have limited licenses to only players in the big bash, regarding player auctions, but there's still a great real life structure to base a game off of considering there's domestic trades, salary caps, international player limits... Ya know! All that good gooey stuff sports game players get all feverish about and most of the big 20/20 leagues are all very similar in structure these days.. (hey look over there Mr "icc""ipl""any20/20boss" that big bash games doing mighty good, wonder if we can get our licenses included someday)

I'm just saying I think they may have missed a trick by going too light hearted on what could be an impressive "franchise building simulation arcade styled game"

Last edited:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
probably done as cheap as possible drawing on resources they have already created.Not for the ashes cricket market anyway.Its for kids supposed to be a quick bang bosh game.I hope it sells millions so they have the money to make the game we all want.

I can't see it selling millions, especially given it will likely only be released in Aus and NZ. I doubt Ashes or DBC 17 got anywhere close to a million copies sold, don't think even AOIT despite it's global release would have reached that figure.

Users who are viewing this thread