West Indies Tour of India - September/November 2018

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How much do you have to pay for Hotstar ?

And how much does Willow cost these days (I used to swear by Willow when I was abroad). Now in India, Hotstar streaming quality is equally good and very reasonable - 300INR/Year for the sports package.

Hotstar is $99/yearly ($8.25/month) or $19/month if you want to pay monthly and cancel anytime. Also Hotstar has tons of other entertainment apart from the cricket (e.g. movies, TV shows, etc.). Willow is still $15/month and only cricket.

Bhumi

Club Captain
WI team announce 8 matches vs india limited over matches.

New team with some old player including
Marlon Samuels,Holder, Daren Bravo,Dinesh Ramdin,pollard but new player Hemraj,Allen,Pierre,
Etc included

Gayle opt to skip all 8 matches

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cool.. Thanks for the info !!

100bucks for the year is a decent deal for Hotstar as they have other good content as well, and other sports also

Bhumi

Club Captain

Gayle declines selection for India tour; Darren Bravo, Pollard back for T20Is

ODI squad: Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Oshane Thomas

T20I squad: Carlos Brathwaite (c), Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin, Andre Russell, Sherfane Rutherford, Oshane Thomas[/QUOTE]
Great t20i team, on paper

Bhumi

Club Captain
Indian regional news paper says Aus recorded 800 test century but they played their first test in 1882

Virat's 139 was india's 500th test century ( 499 by Shaw and 501 by jadeja)

India played their first test in 1932.

I just noticed as many as 315 test century scored by only 15 player for india while others scored 185 other centuries.

Commentary team never provides so many interesting stats which they should tell otherwise during live feed.

Gavaskar is worst commentrator.

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

Gayle declines selection for India tour; Darren Bravo, Pollard back for T20Is

ODI squad: Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Oshane Thomas

T20I squad: Carlos Brathwaite (c), Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin, Andre Russell, Sherfane Rutherford, Oshane Thomas
Great t20i team, on paper[/QUOTE]

Killer T20 team, I have seen cpl, hetymer was excellent and Pierre was MOM in final. Rutherford and Allen were good at the GT20.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Where will West Indies finish if they played in India's domestic competition? They don't look just bad, they look absolutely shambolic.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Where will West Indies finish if they played in India's domestic competition? They don't look just bad, they look absolutely shambolic.

An exactly similar comment, Harbhajan Singh made few days back and a certain West Indies cricketer retorted back saying "these type of comments were not made when India were in England recently". :rolleyes

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
An exactly similar comment, Harbhajan Singh made few days back and a certain West Indies cricketer retorted back saying "these type of comments were not made when India were in England recently". :rolleyes
Harbahajan said that west's Indies couldn't qualify to Ranji quarters from elite league, and questioned whether they could qualify from plate group

Timo replied by saying these cocky tweets didnot came from him during our English tour and that the young west indies team will learn.

Personally I feel,Harbahajan shouldn't have said these , even England were pathetic when they toured us and how can he forgot what happened to us one month ago.
Usually these type of statements always bite the back.

Ex: Usman khan telling about 5 wickets,Hasan Ali -10 wikcets, sarfraz saying India are scared of Pakistan before CT group game, sehwag and rishi Kapoor before CT final, and Pakistanis before Asia cup

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you won't have sporting spirit when playing/following/supporting SPORTS, it will eventually come back and embarrass you. It always does

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to see Shami back in the ODI setup!

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Great to see Shami back in the ODI setup!

Yes, I agree. He did very well for us in ODI's before Bumrah and Bhuvi combo. I am glad he has been given another go before the WC. However, this persistence with Thakur is very surprising. In my opinion both Thakur and Kaul are not upto international standard as of yet. Very harsh on DK but I think selectors decided to go with the in form player in Rishabh Pant.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Ya good team, finally DK gone but no Shaw not good, he could pick for next 3 ODI alone with Hardik.Manish pandey once again will be 12th man or gets bench.

Not expect Shami in ODI.[DOUBLEPOST=1539270854][/DOUBLEPOST]I wish Holder / Roach destroy India on day 1 at Hyderabad test

Bhumi

Club Captain
India vs Westindies Hyderabad test 9.30 am Oct 12-16, 2018

Stats and trivia

West Indies' last three Tests in India have lasted a total of nine days and 720.5 overs. All three have been innings defeats.

In the last Test, India registered their highest total against West Indies and their biggest win against them

Since 2016, India have scored eight scores of 600 or more, two more than the rest of the world put together

Users who are viewing this thread