Australia vs Pakistan | Test & T20I UAE Tour

Bhumi

Club Captain
Pakistan announced t20 teams for 3 games vs Australia
Oct 24/26/28, 2018

Aus picked siddle as Starc not fit for T20i or wise versa.

Last edited:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What are they thinking. It was the best time to declare when Babar got out.

Bhumi

Club Captain

Pakistan vs Australia: Pacer Waqas Maqsood gets maiden call up; Imad Wasim returns in Pakistan's T20I squad
Firstpost

Imad-Wasim-Pakistan-CT-AP-380.jpg

Karachi: Pakistan's cricket selectors Thursday named uncapped left-arm pacer Waqas Maqsood in the Twenty20 International squad for the series against Australia.

Pakistan Squad: Sarfraz Ahmed (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Sahibzada Farhan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Tallat, Shadab khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan Shanwari, Hassan Ali, Imad Waseem, Waqas Maqsood, Faheem Ashraf.

Last edited:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks very dire for Australia at this point. Them not able to keep Pakistan to a low total after 57/5 killed any chances of them potentially winning the series. Abbas was too good for them in Australia's first innings. Disappointing from them this match.

To the Aussie fans, what's your opinion on Labuschagne? Do you guys think he should be persisted for the next Test series? His part time leggies to me seem useful if Australia are struggling to pick up wickets. He's failed with the bat, but he needs time to adapt to Test cricket.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To the Aussie fans, what's your opinion on Labuschagne? Do you guys think he should be persisted for the next Test series? His part time leggies to me seem useful if Australia is struggling to pick up wickets. He's failed with the bat, but he needs time to adapt to Test cricket.
Not an Aussie fan but TBH Lauschagne looked more threating then Holland and arguably Australia's 2nd best bowler in this series. He has a great potential as a spinner.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Not an Aussie fan but TBH Lauschagne looked more threating then Holland and arguably Australia's 2nd best bowler in this series. He has a great potential as a spinner.

Frankly speaking,he is 100 percentages committed than Both Marsh.he Need to make runs, runs and runs here and vs India.ACB selected him for his batting but so far In 3 innings
He struggle under heat, hope he scores decent 60/70.

Bhumi

Club Captain
australias " New Desert Tiger"--- Lyon bowled 20,000 Deliveries without NO BALL in tests

Amazing stats.Any comments,?

I never put anyone in ignore list so I know what's going on

Bhumi

Club Captain

If you are Australian supporter my question is why you need two vice captain in 4 t20i in UAE ?

Vice captain
Carey and Mitchel Marsh

Aus t20i team coming up

B

Bigby Wolf

That Azhar Ali runout has to be #1 in the list of "Worst runouts" . I mean ..... :lol:lol

LOL! Is this for real? ...... What were they thinking? and more importantly where were they looking at ? Guess it has to be another brainfade sort of thing.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Junaid Khan being left out again is an absolute joke from the t20 squad. Either way, this is how I would have the lineup set up for the t20's

1. Fakhar Zaman
  2. Mohammad Hafeez or Sahibzada Farhan
  3. Babar Azam
  4. Shoiab Malik
  5. Sarfaraz Ahmed
  6. Asif Ali
  7. Shadab Khan
  8. Faheem Ashraf
  9. Imad Wasim
  10. Hasan Ali
  11. Shaheen Afridi or Usman Khan
I would rotate Hafeez and Farhan. Farhan deserves a look, and I'm not sure Shaheen Afridi is quite ready yet fully. They shouldn't rush him in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread