Australia vs Pakistan | Test & T20I UAE Tour

Bhumi

Club Captain
Junaid Khan being left out again is an absolute joke from the t20 squad. Either way, this is how I would have the lineup set up for the t20's

1. Fakhar Zaman
  2. Mohammad Hafeez or Sahibzada Farhan
  3. Babar Azam
  4. Shoiab Malik
  5. Sarfaraz Ahmed
  6. Asif Ali
  7. Shadab Khan
  8. Faheem Ashraf
  9. Imad Wasim
  10. Hasan Ali
  11. Shaheen Afridi or Usman Khan
I would rotate Hafeez and Farhan. Farhan deserves a look, and I'm not sure Shaheen Afridi is quite ready yet fully. They shouldn't rush him in my opinion.
Maqsood ( Rare left arm fast bowler) should tested first at Abu dhabi.

Your team has Ashraf/Shadab/ Hasan Ali
Why you pick them ?

Bhumi

Club Captain
Aus 71/1
78/5

4 wickets by Abbas

Lunch will be after 150 minutes.so I guess 2 pm IST will be Lunch ,(12.30 am Dubai time)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Fantastic performance by Team Pakistan. Totally demolished Australian team in this test match. Outplayed in major departments. Abbas is the find here. On a surface which isnt conducive for fast bowlers at all, he produced magic out of it. A long test career ahead Insha'Allah

Mir Hamza though proved bit expensive in his short spell. He must be given opportunites in future tours. He was lot better than the done and dusted Wahab Riaz. I would still prefer Junaid Khan though as an experience bowler for test matches.

It was a good comeback for Sarfeaz as well as a batsman and relief as captain. He still need a lot of control over his temper and hiw he gets panic when a young bowler is beaten down a bit. Instead of getting frustrated, he should back the bowler.

Great to see Azhar Ali returns back to his form and so does babar azam.

I'd prefer to settle a different opening choice in place of rusty Imam Ul Haq for test matches.

In the end, A great series win

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, Well. Mohammad Abbass v Mohammad Asif in going on.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Well, Well. Mohammad Abbass v Mohammad Asif in going on.
Both took 8 and 9 wickets once in last 10 years but yesterday's 10 for 89 by Abbas on
Road wicket surprised many Australians

54 wickets in 10 test terrific efforts -17 wickets in 2 test, he deserved player of series awards

Bhumi

Club Captain
Fantastic performance by Team Pakistan. Totally demolished Australian team in this test match. Outplayed in major departments. Abbas is the find here. On a surface which isnt conducive for fast bowlers at all, he produced magic out of it. A long test career ahead Insha'Allah

Mir Hamza though proved bit expensive in his short spell. He must be given opportunites in future tours. He was lot better than the done and dusted Wahab Riaz. I would still prefer Junaid Khan though as an experience bowler for test matches.

It was a good comeback for Sarfeaz as well as a batsman and relief as captain. He still need a lot of control over his temper and hiw he gets panic when a young bowler is beaten down a bit. Instead of getting frustrated, he should back the bowler.

Great to see Azhar Ali returns back to his form and so does babar azam.

I'd prefer to settle a different opening choice in place of rusty Imrd am Ul Haq for test matches.

In the end, A great series win
my neighbour and we never play cricket since long time but I wish them good luck at Abu Dhabi for 1st and 3rd test vs NZ

Users who are viewing this thread