India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Have you ignored the tweaks and changes that's rattled our middle order when it was settled? Check what happened it the last nine months. It's not completely settled now because of the management and the selectors.

After the inclusion of Shaw and Vihari this new Indian team will look to perform well against Australia. Forgot about past failure and enjoy the present moment is the key mantra of Kohli & Co.

Probable(Middle Order) :

Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Vihari
Pant
Ashwin

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I pray that MS Dhoni retires RIGHT NOW and does not hurt India in the World Cup. He is carrying on with the thought that his experience will help India in the WC. But it is crystal clear right now that this decline is terminal and he is clearly past the expiry date for international cricket. Yes he had a great IPL this year but that was triggered more by the nostalgia of a franchise returning after a 2 year suspension.

Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant are able replacements to Dhoni, both in the middle order and for wicketkeeping. If Dhoni continues like this, he is definitely going to hurt India in the WC and will go out with a blot against his name. And I do not want to see him go like that, considering the legend that he has created for himself.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I pray that MS Dhoni retires RIGHT NOW and does not hurt India in the World Cup. He is carrying on with the thought that his experience will help India in the WC. But it is crystal clear right now that this decline is terminal and he is clearly past the expiry date for international cricket. Yes he had a great IPL this year but that was triggered more by the nostalgia of a franchise returning after a 2 year suspension.

Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant are able replacements to Dhoni, both in the middle order and for wicketkeeping. If Dhoni continues like this, he is definitely going to hurt India in the WC and will go out with a blot against his name. And I do not want to see him go like that, considering the legend that he has created for himself.

I'm expecting MSD's retirement after this series.

Never been a fan of Dhoni, but to see a reliable player not meeting expectations, it hurts, as a fan of the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1540654057][/DOUBLEPOST]I want him to complete those 10k runs for India, and then retire, at least.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What are you trying to convey?

That he's on some performance enhancing substance. The level he's at is not human. And, if someone tells me that he's clean which I'm sure of, then we are watching the greatest Indian sportsman of all time. I have run out of superlatives to describe his batting. Actually, even his leadership.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Expecting Pant to be dropped for Jadhav next game. The two wrist spinners as I said earlier is hurting us. Chahal struggles when the heat is on. Time to hand over 7 to Jaddu. With a brittle middle order, the 6-5 combo is a bit rich.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
That he's on some performance enhancing substance.

This is a clear unsubstantial claim, and something completely uncalled for.
My two cents: If you want to praise, and if you are unable to pull of a catchy English line, don't go for it.

we are watching the greatest Indian sportsman of all time.
I believe in this statement.

Expecting Pant to be dropped for Jadhav next game.
Pant got unlucky today. I don't think he will make way for KJ.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This is a clear unsubstantial claim, and something completely uncalled for.
My two cents: If you want to praise, and if you are unable to pull of a catchy English line, don't go for it.

I've been told my sense of humour is pretty decent. So, I'll keep my originality. Never been one to care what someone else thinks.[DOUBLEPOST=1540662053][/DOUBLEPOST]It will be beyond ridiculous if Pant is dropped. It makes no sense to have included him in the first place if they're just going to discard him. But I'm sure he will be.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be beyond ridiculous if Pant is dropped. It makes no sense to have included him in the first place if they're just going to discard him. But I'm sure he will be.
There is no Jadhav or Pandya to do big hitting in the middle order and hence Pant was included. Since Jadhav is coming back, obviously Pant will be replaced.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Most likely this will be MSD's last series. Otherwise IDK why he's blocking the path for a youngster and hurting his own team

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Replace msd with Pant, bring in jadhav and replace chahal with jadeja.

There is your longer tail and balance middle order

Chahal doesn't seem like he is capable of handling pressure when he is being smashed. Kuldeep still managed to get a couple of wickets. Chahal seems lost and gets worse. Plus he is ineffective against left handlers it seems

And rayudu is once again faltering in impotent games. He is so similar to DK. Fails on the big stage. I don't think we are going.to find a solution to our no. 4 problems until the world cup

We will see a revamp post world cup only

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
But people would start saying Mumbai quota..

Whatsoever people say is about themselves. They are very much unconscious & insecure, ignore them.

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I dont know what to say, its beyond my imagination that the team which won 5 games in SA , one game against the world's no.1 side , 4 games against Aus in home,2 games against NZ in home, asia cup, whitewashed Lanka,2 games against lanka at home,Nidahas trophy tied first and then lost to WEST INDIES AT HOME!!

Embarrasing:facepalm

Anyways hopefully, we learn our lesson and fix our middle order

Users who are viewing this thread