West Indies Tour of India - September/November 2018

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
After the inclusion of Shaw and Vihari this new Indian team will look to perform well against Australia. Forgot about past failure and enjoy the present moment is the key mantra of Kohli & Co.

Probable(Middle Order) :

Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Vihari
Pant
Ashwin

Ashwin in Australia, I would take Jadeja, he has been in fine batting form and cna take wickets too which I beleive our pace attack would mostly do

My XI

Shaw
Vijay( his best avg is in aus)
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Pant
Vihari
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Ashwin in Australia, I would take Jadeja, he has been in fine batting form and cna take wickets too which I beleive our pace attack would mostly do

My XI

Shaw
Vijay( his best avg is in aus)
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Pant
Vihari
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah
Do we really need 6 batsmen? What about Umesh? His form has been good and he has been consistent!

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Do we really need 6 batsmen? What about Umesh? His form has been good and he has been consistent!

We lost most of our games because our batting choked so extra bat

Yeah, Umesh has been excellent, it depends upon jaddu and vihari ,if they score runs or take wickets,then no need to change,if not then need to change.

But I have seen the Umesh is better when Shami doesn't play. But all depends of Captain whom I think will chop n change every match

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys, it'd be unfair to underestimate Windies, they have been fantastic this series.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys, it'd be unfair to underestimate Windies, they have been fantastic this series.

Yes, they are playing very well. Hope and Hetmyer are on a mission!

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Naagin is back! :p

Its not Naagin ! It's an offensive gesture. This gesture is a sign of mocking somebody when he or she does a blunder. It means "Absolutely Nothing" or "Getting something less than expected". Nurse will pay for this in the next match.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its not Naagin ! It's a offensive gesture. This gesture is a sign of mocking somebody when he or she does a blunder. It means Absolutely Nothing" or "Getting something less than expected". Nurse will pay for this in the next match.
So it is something which Kapil Sharma does quite often?

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
+1

I hope Hetmyer doesn't follow footsteps of the seniors and end up ignoring Windies for good contracts of club cricket.

Money matters most in the practical life, he is a professional! He will follow. It is human nature. But right now he is playing for the country. I think Hetmyer will be next T20 Captain of the Windies. He just need to make proper balance between money and pride. Ignorance gives pain, he is conscious, I think he will not ignore his nation.

Last edited:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
And rayudu is once again faltering in impotent games. He is so similar to DK. Fails on the big stage. I don't think we are going.to find a solution to our no. 4 problems until the world cup
How can you even make that judgement? Off of one innings where he hasn't made a fifty? Rayudu was a good player before he was injured and i feel like he's the one for the #4 spot. He has a good mix of aggression and caution in his batting which is what the Indian middle order needs. His average is also around the 50 mark as well, so don't know how you make such a statement. Give him time.

How come this management not have the guts to drop Dhoni? India clearly have to nurture a wicket keeper for the WC next year which is none other than Pant. Pant needs to play all five ODI's here to get some confidence and experience. Dhoni is past his prime, he's lost his touch. It's imperative Pant gets enough experience until the WC.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This is how I think our 2019 World Cup squad (XI and backup) should look like, IMHO:

Rohit
Dhawan
Kohli
Rayudu
Pant
Jadhav
Hardik
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Kuldeep
Bumrah

Backup:
Rahul
Karthik
Chahal
Shami
Khaleel

KL Rahul and Ambati Rayudu would be doing a swap amongst themselves depending on the game/form. Rahul can also come in if one of the openers are injured or on a consistently low run of form. Dinesh Karthik should be the backup for Pant and if need be, can slot in the middle order to replace anyone of Rayudu/Pant/Jadhav. If the wicket is more on the seamer's side, drop Kuldeep and play Jadeja as the lone spinner (that way, the batting does not take a hit) and play an extra seamer.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
West Indies are playing mind games. LOL

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Time for Rayudu to prove me wrong and show that he can be more than just a second fiddle !!

Users who are viewing this thread